1 reply, 1 voice Last updated by n d 3 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

DeDe Dickinson
      Participant
        @dede.dickinson@evrealestate.com

Hi Nageen,

What do you think of my Summary now?

“I Can Help YOU Sell your home in less time, while getting more than you even thought possible!

Essentially…

I allow you to focus on your life and family while I take care of the details of getting your home on the market, promoted and advertised to reach the most amount of people in the shortest time frame..

I eliminate the STRESS of a typical real estate transaction.

WHO DO I WORK WITH?

Seller’s who are motivated to partner with a real estate professional who communicates and includes them in the process working together for the best outcome!

Want an example?

I typically get 3% more for a client’s home than my competitors in the marketplace and get homes under contract 2 weeks quicker!

In today’s real estate market, inventory is tight and properties that are in the right condition and priced right sell fast. But there are A LOT of things that go into presenting your home properly!

I advise you on the BEST ways to present your home when it is listed and the right things to do prior to listing so, don’t be surprised when we get competing offers in the first few days!

Here’s what just one of my clients had to say about their experience…

“DeDe’s strategy to sell our house was brilliant! She was honest and transparent with us about our neighborhood comparable sales. She involved us in her pricing strategy and we were under contract in 7 days for more than our list price but more importantly, more than we had hoped to get! DeDe made the process stress free for us and we are forever grateful. We would highly recommend working with DeDe in selling your home!”

If you’re ready to talk about getting these kinds of results, give me a call at 970-390-3393 or message me here to see if we are a good fit.

Here’s what I came up with after working with Kent’s profile…

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dede-dickinson, that looks fantastic!!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.