• Author

Donald Hamrick
      Participant
        @dchamrick@cox.net

Please review my Linkedin Profile.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @donald-hamrick, absolutely but would you mind please adding a direct link to your LinkedIn profile for me to click on and review? If you are unsure of how to do this, please let me know!

Donald Hamrick
            Participant
              @dchamrick@cox.net

I thought I loaded it in the submission. I was hoping so because I have no idea how to do it. Please understand I hadn’t seen a linkedin page before this month.

Does this look correct?   linkedin.com/in/don-hamrick-b45484162

Try that and see. I’m winging it.

Thanks, @nageendarahi

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @donald-hamrick! Thank you so much for sending me your link to your profile (you did it correctly)!!

Below is my feedback! Please keep in mind that your profile does need work and if you go back through the Profile Accelerator lesson, you’ll be able to add more content by reviewing the lesson again.

Profile Photo:

If possible, please have someone take a photo of you sitting up at eye level with the camera. Right now it looks like the camera is looking up at you from an angle and we want to make it as professional as possible.

Once you get a better photo, please send it to our graphic designer, Lindsey, and she will add a white background for you. You will need to EMAIL her.

You also need a background photo (the rectangular blue space behind your profile photo). I want you to email our graphic designer and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something for you to use!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

I do like your headline BUT based on the teachings in the program, your headline is the best piece of real estate. Let’s really make it POP! Think back on your Perfect Client exercise* How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

About Section:

Remember that this is a sales letter and not a resume. You want to lead them into WHY they should work with you. This is all in that lesson.

This is what your profile should somewhat look like:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/elois-fuller-9b033723/

I know you’re a broker but just look at the way it’s formatted.

Please make sure you watch Halle’s video called: “BENEFITS MARKETING and BENEFITS MARKETING II videos in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Your first 2 sentences of your summary are the MOST important.

How about you ask 3 POWERFUL pain point questions your clients struggle with.

What are their pain points? “Tired of _____” “Want _______ but CANT?” “Are you ______?” THEN, after you list pain points, say HOW you can help them and WHAT exactly you do to help them achieve that.

You want to provide information that is:

Telling your readers WHO you work with, HOW you help them and WHY they should work with you. It’s nice to educate them but not throughout the entire profile.

Call To Action:

You need one!

If you’re ready for _______ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me in your revision!! 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.