Ken Feyers
      Participant
        @feyersk@bellsouth.net

Please Review…ty

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kennethfeyerstax/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @ken-feyers! Welcome to the program – happy to provide you with feedback, below:

Your profile photo looks good but if you had one of you smiling, that would show more engagement and allow a more approachable factor to your profile.

Additionally, I’d like for you to email Lindsey, our graphic designer, send her the photo, and have her add a white background for you. This will help it look more professional!

Your background/banner image is okay – I believe our graphic designer can really make something better for you! You can email Lindsey what your field of business is and she can create something custom.

Here is her email:

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

Awesome start on your headline!! It grabbed my attention immediately! I cleaned it up a bit – you can just fill in the blank:

Helping Dental Offices SAVE $65,000- $128,928 in TAXES Without Cutting Expenses ☆ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

About Section:

Nice work, Ken!

When someone clicks to view your profile, the first 2 sentences of your profile About/summary section are available for them until they have to click “see more”. That means, your first 2 sentences are very important.

Also, you HAVE all the content, it just needs to be better organized!

Easy way to do this…

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with removing those bullet points at the end and focusing on a powerful sales letter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Call to action at the end:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

You can also add the links and resources after!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.