2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Hillary Jones 3 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

C Pinto-G
      Participant
        @carmina7033@gmail.com

My site is ready again for review.          http://www.linkedin.com/in/carmina-pinto-gelberg-65824a21

Thanks

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @carmina-pinto-gelberg!! I am SO PROUD of you – this looks GREAT!!  I love your banner image – it really showcases who you are and what you like to do. Below, I’ve retyped your About section to fix some grammar mistakes.
          You can just copy and paste it:

Attn: EMPTY NESTERS:
          Do you have grown children who may be leaving in the next year or so? NOW is a great opportunity to downsize (lower monthly expenses) or even invest by renting your current home.

Essentially…

When you decide to move, I can help YOU find your ideal home. Whether that is a waterfront, mountain view, golf course, even a condo with no yard maintenance, I can help you find it! I work in the Northern Virginia Suburbs of the Nation’s Capital where homeownership options are almost endless!

Over the past decade, Real Estate Technology has been CHANGING as fast as all other technologies. I make sure I’m trained and updated to provide you with the best possible resources! Don’t get an outdated realtor when you can get someone who is always mastering their craft.

Selling your home needs to be showcased on EVERY platform on the internet and social media platforms. I make sure YOUR HOME is in front of qualified buyers!

If you’re READY to get your home sold and in front of qualified buyers, message me here on LinkedIn!

I look forward to hearing from you and start packing!

email: carmina7033@gmail.com, or just call (703) 593-7024

Hillary Jones
          Participant
            @hillary@hillaryhutterhomes.com

@carmina-pinto-gelberg This is SO good!!! Love it! Amazing job!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.