8 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Micheal Holt
      Participant
        @mholt@listrategies.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hi Negeen,

I thought I would assume this is the way to post my LinkedIn profile for review from Lesson 2 of the Minset and Momentum module.  If not, please let me know and I’ll follow through.  Thank you!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michealcholt/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @micheal-holt! NICE job posting your profile for review – below is my feedback:

Profile Photo: Great photo, but it would look more professional with a white background. Go ahead and email our graphic designer, Lindsey, and ask her to add that for you.

You also need a better background photo. I want you to also email Lindsey and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something for you to use!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

This is the best piece of ‘real estate’ on your LinkedIn profile. Let’s really make it POP.

How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

Summary:

Your first 2 sentences of your summary are the MOST important.

How about you ask 3 POWERFUL pain point questions your clients struggle with.

What are their pain points? “Tired of _____” “Want _______ but CANT?” “Are you ______?” THEN, after you list pain points, say HOW you can help them and WHAT exactly you do to help them achieve that.

Also, your paragraphs are a bit chunky and need better organization. (check out the example I provided and look at the format which you can COPY)

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

You want to provide information that is:

Telling your readers WHO you work with, HOW you help them and WHY they should work with you. It’s nice to educate them but not throughout the entire profile.

Call To Action:

You need a better one.

If you’re ready for _______ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me in your revision!! 🙂

Micheal Holt
          Participant
            @mholt@listrategies.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hi Negeen,

I have revised my LinkedIn profile for your review.

I meant to tell you that my background was a temporary place holder.  Oops.  But Lindsey offered the background you see now.  Let me know your thoughts.  I like the right / left split.  Looks nice.

I just want to share a few items with you as you review my updated profile.

The most important and distinguishing aspect of our service (from other providers) is that we can do premium finance with little to no costs to the insured.  This is revolutionary and is a “game changer”.  I’d like to keep my headline reflective of this fact.  THAT will attract people.  I can name a few “withouts” but they are not a big deal. Any provider could name the same “withouts”.  Do you think I can keep the headline focused on the key difference as it’s stated now?  It’s like a “without”.

I shorted the body and made it less bulky.  I’m not so sure it lacked organization though!  A bit bulky…yes.  The format follows our successful marketing pieces but in the spirit of this program, I did “lighten” it up.  I’m not so sure either that the example you provided speaks well to our very affluent audience for various reasons.  Our clients are looking for a well thought out ideas and presentation / sentences of the material.  The example, while it may be effective for some, may not work as well for our audience (from our experience).   But again, I’ll wait your response as to your experience.

I really liked the idea of “3 powerful questions”.  Done!  (That would be good to include in your future / revised vids at some point).  That’s a great idea.

The who, how, and why is still addressed in the body…just less detail.

Improved the call to action.

I’ll await your thoughts and thank you for your time and effort!

Micheal Holt
            Participant
              @mholt@listrategies.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hi Negeen,

I thought I would check in again since it’s been over a week since I posted my new LinkedIn profile updates.  See my previous posting for the details.  I’ll wait to hear back from you soon.

Thanks!!!

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @micheal-holt! So sorry about the long wait – I was out for health reasons but am back and excited to provide your feedback:

GREAT background photo – looks so much better!

I totally understand what you mean with your headline and I really like what you have written so that will do!

Summary:

SUPER job implementing my feedback. I just want to make it more polished. So, below i’ve went through and reformatted your summary. All you have to do is review and copy and paste if you’re happy with my changes!

Need to AVOID paying interest costs on your premium finance contract?

Do you want to create a lifelong tax-free retirement income stream?

Are you wanting to DOUBLE the size of your estate?

If you answered “YES” to those questions… you came to the right place!

Essentially…

I help high net worth individuals and business owners like YOU to:

Create life insurance premium financing strategies to provide TAX-FREE retirement INCOME and DOUBLE the value of their estate – WITHOUT loan or interest costs!

Yep! You heard that right.

Would you like to create an annual donation to charities/foundations during your lifetime without spending any of your own money?

We accomplish ALL of these objectives using our unique PREMIUM Finance Strategies.

HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?

* Little to no out-of-pocket costs
                * No loan payments
                * No interest payments
                * No need to plan an exit strategy
                * Net death proceeds pay ALL the costs
                * Provides a tax-free benefit to beneficiaries

BUSINESS OWNERS – create a tax-free retirement income and keep / attract top talent!

I know what you’re thinking… HOW?

Our strategies create a retirement income stream for both the owner and key employees. The employer can even choose the participation and vesting schedule.

Offer your employees a retirement plan that you don’t have to fund with your own money!

All of this is accomplished with NO COST to the employee!

AFFLUENT INDIVIDUALS with a net worth of $10,000,000 or more can…

* Double the value of your estate.
                * Create a tax-free retirement income.
                * Create an annual charitable donation DURING your lifetime.
                * Create a charity endowment with the net death proceeds.

Program Benefits:

(1) Little to no out-of-pocket costs for the insured.
                (2) No pre-policy termination exit strategy needed.
                (3) Net death proceeds pay loan, interest, and retirement / charity payments.
                (4) Remaining benefit paid TAX-FREE to beneficiaries.

If you’re READY to avoid paying loan or interest costs with Premium Finance Contracts then message me here on LinkedIn to see if our programs can work for you!

(p.s Ask us about a FREE Strategy Assessment Using Our Various Premium Finance Programs.)

Micheal Holt
                Participant
                  @mholt@listrategies.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hi Negeen,

I’m sorry to hear that you were having some health issues.  I hope all is better!  I know you are always so timley so I assumed that either you were out of the office or I did not post correctly.  😉

Yes…I really like the final tweeks!  However, it was 300 characters over the limit so I edited it just a bit but tried not to lose the integerity of what you drafted.  Please feel free to scan my summary again and make sure it’s still approrpaite and OK with you.  I think it works great…I don’t miss the few extra words I removed.

I will wait to hear back from you soon and in the meantime I’ll continue with the videos / lesssons.

Thanks again!!!

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @micheal-holt! Thank you for your kind words, really appreciate it 🙂

To shorten your summary, I highly recommend cutting back on some of the bullet points. Keep it a list of 3 so it doesn’t drag on.

Everything looks fantastic!! GREAT work 🙂

Micheal Holt
                    Participant
                      @mholt@listrategies.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hi Negeen,

Thanks for the response…done!  I’ve cut it down to 3 points each.   On to the next steps!

n d
                      Keymaster
                        @negeen@coredm.com

Looks GREAT @micheal-holt 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.