Ed Benson
      Participant
        @ed.benson@exprealty.com

Please review my LinkedIn Profile.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/edbensonrealtor/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @ed-benson! Super job on your profile accelerator – below is my feedback:

Very professional and inviting profile photo!

Background Photo:

I don’t like your background photo very much. It’s very pixely.

I’d like you to email our graphic designer, Lindsey, and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something better.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Great headline!!

Summary:

A very strong start on your summary with some good content BUT…

There are way too many “i”.

Please make sure you watch Halle’s video called: “BENEFITS MARKETING and BENEFITS MARKETING II videos in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

There’s far too much emphasis in here on YOU and not enough on THEM – these videos will help you see why it’s important to make it so much more about them!

Refer to Kent’s profile to see how he avoids starting off sentences with “i”.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Call to action looks GREAT!

Really nice work overall, Ed. I already know you’re going to be a rockstar in this program 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.