5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Lynn Larson
      Participant
        @lynn.larsonc21@gmail.com

Whether buying or selling a home, would you like to have the deal be stress free? Would you like to control the negotiations so the final result is very close to the other party’s rejection line but not over? Does this sound too good to be true? My 24 years of experience gives me a feeling about that line is.

I give you information on current market conditions, Federal, State, and local Laws, and about current scams that could cost you dearly. I save you valuable time and money by only showing you available homes that best suit your needs and requirements. You can stop worying about how to fill out the complicated forms. My expert advice on pricing, repairs, and staging will place you a step above your competition.

If you want your next sale or purchase to be stress free. Please call me today to discuss working together. -1-801-427-4704

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @lynn-larson, I just responded via email but YAY you got it posted in here 🙂

Lynn Larson
          Participant

Are you tired of having unqualified buyers looking at your home?
            Are you ready to sell your home in the quickest time line?
            Do you need to sell your home at the highest possible price?

If that sounds like you, you’ve come to the right person.
            Hi, I’m Lynn D Larson. I’m a professional realtor with 24 years of Experience.
            I’ll help you choose the best asking price by doing a careful market analysis.
            You’ll find hidden problems needing repair by your ordering a PRELISTING home inspection.
            To help your home show best, I will give you a CURB-TO-CURB CHECKLIST.
            I will put your home on the Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service and other web sites with pictures and a video tour.
            If you want your sale to be stress free, call me today at 1-801-427-4704 to discuss working together.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @lynn-larson – yes, this looks great but it shouldn’t be taking you 3 minutes to read it.

I suggest practicing a few times before filming 🙂

Lynn Larson
              Participant

@negeen-dargahi, trying to copy video for infomercial for approval.

https://wetransfer.com/<wbr />downloads/<wbr />ad67b94c6566e88db82fecca365543<wbr />3d20200419171613/<wbr />fffbe21da7a51c1ea37edd7e202e31<wbr />9f20200419171637/ba6939

Download from this site.

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @lynn-larson! LOOKS GREAT!!

If you choose to refilm, I would recommend making more eye contact with the camera but all in all, looks great! 🙂

Proud of you!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.