5 replies, 3 voices Last updated by n d 6 years ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Cecilia Najdowski
      Participant
        @ceci2015sa@gmail.com

GM team, Please Review my Linkedin Profile. My URL is: in/cecilia-najdowski

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @cecilia-najodowski! NICE job taking massive imperfeCT action on your profile!

Below is my feedback:

You have a beautiful photo but it would be much better if the photo didn’t have a yellowish tint to it. Would you be able to take a better photo with better lighting? I’d like it to be more professional looking.

You also need a background photo (the rectangular blue space behind your profile photo). I want you to email our graphic designer and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something for you to use!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

I love where you’re going with your headline. How about you ask 1 question that would really spark the attention of the reader and add it to this template to really make it pop!

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

Summary:

Right now you have a lot of information about YOU and you really want to get their attention and talk about THEM and how you can help them.

Please make sure you watch Halle’s video called: “BENEFITS MARKETING and BENEFITS MARKETING II videos in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Your first 2 sentences of your summary are the MOST important.

How about you ask 3 POWERFUL pain point questions your clients struggle with.

What are their pain points?

“Tired of _____” “Want _______ but CANT?” “Are you ______?” THEN, after you list pain points, say HOW you can help them and WHAT exactly you do to help them achieve that.

Also, your paragraphs are a bit chunky and need better organization. (check out the examples I provided and look at the format which you can copy)

I know you’re a real estate investor, but just pay attention to their format and the way they organized their points.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-harris-aa0487119/
          https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcustexada/

You want to provide information that is:

Telling your readers WHO you work with, HOW you help them and WHY they should work with you. It’s nice to educate them but not throughout the entire profile.

Call To Action:

I noticed you put your phone number and contact info in the middle of your summary. You always want to make sure it’s at the end so they can take action after reading your summary.

Try:

“If you’re ready for _______ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me in your revision!! 🙂

Cecilia Najdowski
          Participant
            @ceci2015sa@gmail.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/cecilianajdowski/

I updated my profile. Please provide feedback. Thank you!

Cecilia Najdowski
            Participant
              @ceci2015sa@gmail.com

Please correct the spelling of my last name

Najdowski

Anonymous
                @

@negeen-dargahi tagging you in this 🙂

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Thank you, @amanda-hendrickson! Hi, @cecilia-najodowski, below is my feedback:

Correction of the last name:

You are actually able to change this yourself! Look for your name at the top right-hand side of this page. Hover your mouse over your name and you should see a drop-down menu.

THEN, click on ‘settings’ and from there you can change the spelling.

You also NEED a background photo (the rectangular blue space behind your profile photo).

I want you to email our graphic designer if you haven’t already, and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something for you to use!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Profile Photo:

Beautiful profile photo! I’d love for there to be a WHITE background so it looks more professional. Also, send that to Lindsey and ask her to add a white background for you.

Headline (words under your name):

You currently have written “Real Estate Investor at Terrico Enterprises Inc” and this is a very PRIME location for something great. I highly recommend you fill this template out and copy and paste it into that area…

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

Summary:

SUPER job on revising your entire summary, it flows so well.

PLEASE remove the all capitals on this sentence:

“I HELP PEOPLE INVEST IN REAL ESTATE & SAVE TENS of $1000s in INTEREST & TAXES.”

and

“I obliterate the STRESS of SAVING FOR COLLEGE, LOSING A HOME DUE TO DISABILITY – DEATH – DIVORCE, and the FEAR OF OUTLIVING YOUR INCOME IN RETIREMENT.”

It is very loud with all the capitalizations.

I would also use a different word that “obliterate” it sounds a bit intense.

Are you ONLY helping women? I ask this because of this sentence:

“Teach a (wo)man to fish, you’ve fed (her) for a lifetime.”

If you’re not focusing on just one gender, I would remove this line as some would assume you only work with women.

Everything else looks great!

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.