3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Victoria Ballard
      Participant
        @victoria@thesmashco.com

Your competition is taking leads from you every time they have better marketing.
        Don’t make the mistake of falling behind while digital strategies advance every day.

Project based marketing is a thing of the past, it’s a wheel that needs consistent turning.

If you don’t care about the look of your marketing how can your prospects expect you will care about the look of the project they hire you for?

I know what you’re thinking..
        “ok, I’ll hire a marketer and we’ll be good to go.”
        OR
        “It’s not our marketing, once we get a lead – it’s my sales team that can’t close.”

It’s time to consider that it’s not that they can’t close, it’s that you hired the wrong person or put them in the wrong position.

So now you’re thinking… “what does a marketer know about direct sales?” … “I don’t have time to learn digital marketing”

Our team is more than just me, we’ve built a program off 20+ years of experience just for you – online. A Done WITH YOU Program with quick results.
        The Academy will get you on a clear focused path and the leads where they belong, in YOUR hands.

Your family will thank you for having more time to spend with THEM instead of worrying about the next lead. Text me at 636-234-6863 or email me at Victoria@thesmashco.com

@negeen-dargahi

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @jon-paramore-2! Okay, this is really really good but there has to be more of a lead way into your message because I feel like you’re just jumping right in.

Below is a basic outline I provide members – what i’d like you to do is use it as an outline. Rewrite your infomercial in the template below and then tag me. You have GREAT information… it just needs to be organized.

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Victoria Ballard
          Participant
            @victoria@thesmashco.com

@negeen-dargahi – thanks for the template!  I’ve filled it out below.  You might notice I changed some things a bit to focus more on our recruiting and sales team building.

……
            Are you WANTING to grow and scale your business?
            Do you NEED great sales reps for your team to hit their goals?
            Want to find a solution to do that time and time again?

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Victoria and I am an expert in the field of business development helping clients find and utilize the tools they need to be successful in business and in life.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)
            In order to help your business grow and scale, I will help evaluate your goals, strategies, and team. Then, I will provide the resources necessary to make your goals a reality.

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)
            If you’re wanting to add 7 – figure sales reps to your team..

If you want to find 7 Figure sales reps for your team then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Looks GREAT @jon-paramore-2!! 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.