5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Leslie Farquhar 3 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Leslie Farquhar
      Participant
        @leslie@housesinaz.com

My InTouch page will not allow me to request recommendations.  It asks for the name of the person who I want to have recommend me but then will go no further. Please help so I can have more of my clients recommend me.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @leslie-farquhar, what do you mean by InTouch page? Could you specify? Are you meaning LinkedIn by chance?

Leslie Farquhar
          Participant
            @leslie@housesinaz.com

Sorry yes I do mean Linked In. Thanks.

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @leslie-farquhar! Please let me know if the steps below work, if not, it may because the feature isn’t available on your LinkedIn.

• Click on the profile of the 1st-degree connection you’d like to request a recommendation from.
                  – Click the More … icon in the top section of the profile.
                  – Select  Request a recommendation.
                  – Fill out the Relationship and Position at the time fields of the recommendations pop-up window, and click Next.
                  – You can include a personalized message with your request by changing the text in the message field.
                  Click Send.

Leslie Farquhar
              Participant
                @leslie@housesinaz.com

Hi there, @leslie-farquhar! Please let me know if the steps below work, if not, it may because the feature isn’t available on your LinkedIn.

• Click on the profile of the 1st-degree connection you’d like to request a recommendation from.

– Click the More … icon in the top section of the profile.

– Select Request a recommendation.

– Fill out the Relationship and Position at the time fields of the recommendations pop-up window, and click Next.

– You can include a personalized message with your request by changing the text in the message field.

Click Send.

Thanks so much.  I did not understand that in order to receive or request a recommendation, one must already be connected on LinkedIn.

Leslie Farquhar
                Participant
                  @leslie@housesinaz.com

Thanks so much.  I did not understand that in order to receive or request a recommendation, one must already be connected on LinkedIn.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.