Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – General Questions request to connect to a 2nd level

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Carol Linden
      Participant
        @carol@effectivewithpeople.com

@kent-littlejohn ?

So, REQEST TO CONNECT: this person is a 2nd level. So EVEN WHEN we have a mutual connection, you want me to send a plain default “request to connect”? Instead of mentioning that we have a mutual connection? She’s a good one, too. She knows me through the Myers-Briggs community so she things well of me.

Just please recommend if it’s ok to personalize the request if they’re a 2nd level connection.

Thanks so much,

Carol

P.S. It is taking me GREAT COURAGE to do this!!! Thank goodness Halle reminded me I’m not selling, I’m helping. 🙂

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @carol-linden – I would make your best judgment on this. If this is someone who already knows you and you know them, then consider connecting without the message and then sending your Q1.

You can also ask Kent this on the live call!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.