4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Craig Flint 1 year, 11 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Craig Flint
      Participant
        @ckflint55@gmail.com

Good afternoon,

I would like to request a review of my profile.

Thank you.

Lily M Todd
        Participant
          @authorlil@olypen.com

I can’t see your profile. Lily

Craig Flint
          Participant
            @ckflint55@gmail.com

Not sure why that is. I completed it several days ago and thought that I had saved it.

Are you saying that you cannot see it on my LinkedIn Profile or that you can’t view it where I first completed it in the module?

Thank you!

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @craig-flint, once you complete the profile accelerator, a copy of everything you filled out is sent to your email. You will then take that information and add it to your LinkedIn profile page. Then, once you add the content, submit it for a review with a direct link to your LinkedIn profile.

Instructions on how to do that are in the Profile Accelerator lesson.

Please let me know if you have questions and i’d love to assist!

Craig Flint
              Participant
                @ckflint55@gmail.com

Ok then, I will send you the link after viewing those instructions.

Thank you Negeen!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.