Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Webinar Reviews & Questions Registration Page Template missing

Tagged: 

6 replies, 5 voices Last updated by HECP Admin 5 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Laura Barker
      Participant
        @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@anthony-simonie a little help please – I was watching your leadpages video for creating the registration page.  I was following along on a second monitor to create as you were instructing.  The high performing standard template that you recommend (2 host V3 w/ high cta) doesn’t seem to be available anymore. Can you please recommend another one or show me how to find the one you like?

Thanks!

Laura

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

@laura-barker did you get a monitor you like? If not, @matt-barcus probably has a recommendation!

HECP Admin
            Participant
              @

Hi @laura-barker!

In Lead Pages, I believe you can still sort by highest converting pages. I would research those and go with one that stands out.

Talk soon,

Anthony

Matt test
            Keymaster
              @matt@coredm.com

@halle-eavelyn  @laura-barker

Halle…she is talking about a registration page template…not a monitor recommendation lol.

@anthony-simonie Can you check out what templates are now available and let Laura know which to check out?

Matt

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Re-tagging you in this, @anthony-simonie 🙂

Laura Barker
                Participant
                  @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@anthony-simonie I’m not sure how to research the highest converting templates.  I got the impression from the video that HECP had specific templates in mind.

Thanks!

Laura

HECP Admin
                  Participant
                    @

Hi  @laura-barker!

In Lead Pages, It looks like under drag and drop templates that they are sorted by conversion rate automatically.

We test out new pages frequently. I’d choose one that stands out to you and test it 🙂 Talk soon,

Anthony

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.