Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews Recommend using LinkedIn ProFinder?

5 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Miluna Fausch 6 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Miluna Fausch
      Participant
        @DrMiluna@gmail.com

I have been spending a lot of time sending proposals over LinkedIn ProFinder. Virtually no results, which leads me to believe that folks are price shopping. Do you recommend we continue?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @miluna-fausch, why do you think people are price shopping if you’re sending your 4 questions (which doesn’t qualify them)?

Can you elaborate a bit on price shopping and LI profinder?

@matt-barcus
          you may be able to provide better insight!

Miluna Fausch
          Participant
            @DrMiluna@gmail.com

Because I get on the phone with them and they tell me that my pricing is high. I can imagine that others are cheaper and I also know that some of my colleagues charge $600 + per hour.  I do not like quoting an hourly rate – however LinkedIn requires it.

Perhaps my 4 questions are not there yet. I am an executive Voice coach specializing in Voice/Public Speaking/Presentation coaching.  Here is what I have been using based on the Forums here:

Q1. Great to connect with you, NAME!  What is your core professional focus in 2018?

Q2. Perfect! Have you thought about how you’re going to achieve this?

Q3. Sounds good! If I could show you a way to accomplish that, would you like me to share that with you?

Q4. Awesome. What are a few time windows we can connect today or tomorrow?

Q5. Time/day works for me. What’s your mobile?

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

@miluna-fausch, your 4 questions look GREAT! Keep sending LOTS of Q1 out and making 17-23 connections a day + questions … minimum. Keep it up, and if you know your competitors are charging that much, don’t lower! Believe in your services!

CC: @halle-eavelyn

Halle Eavelyn
                @halle@coredm.com

Also, please remember you have to build the relationship FIRST.  Just a few minutes can do it, but please if you want more help, just come to the next live call and let’s talk about your CALL structure and how to make it flow better – pricing should come as late as possible.  POST this as a question on the thread on MONDAY for the Q & A call so you can get in the queue.

Miluna Fausch
                Participant
                  @DrMiluna@gmail.com

Thank you ladies.  Question on courtesy over LinkedIn.  If I cannot help them, do you recommend sending a resource or just saying “all the best to you”?

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.