Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Realtors REALTOR SALES SCRIPT IS UP!!

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 4 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Halle Eavelyn
        @halle@coredm.com

Dear Realtors:

In the SALES module (module 3) there is now a NEW DOWNLOADABLE SALES SCRIPT for you to close clients RIGHT OVER THE PHONE!!  Get in there, download it, and get started making it your own!!

PLEASE bring your script questions, AND your personal version of the sales questions, objections and other altered script items to the next LIVE Realtor call (Monday March 3 at 12pm!) so Diane can pull your additions into the script, AND answer your questions about the script!

LESSON 5 – Creating Your Sales Script

@kent-littlejohn  @matt-barcus @anthony-simonie  @negeen-dargahi@staci-ulrich  @jennifer-martin  @diane-hansen @anthony-young @michael-griswold @damian-benko @keith-simpson @donald-stojack

Phil Ranger
        Participant
          @pranger@livsothebysrealtyca.com

My LinkedIn searches will be seeking high salaried executives or entrepreneurs within a 90-minute radius of Coastal Ventura County who have considered a vacation home at the beach, view home on the hill, or a boat dock property in a harbor, in coastal Ventura County, or anywhere in the world.

Finding out how their business is doing, where they experience pain, etc., won’t do me any good as my product isn’t going to improve their business bottom line or make them more money.  My product is my system of second home ownership that increases pleasure for the entire family, away from work, traffic, and the hustle-bustle of daily life in a crowded city.

I need to capture interest with my LinkedIn question #1 or #2.  When I say it looks like we have a good fit, it should be because I’ve discovered right away, they have considered a second home, or because I’ve brought up the idea, it sounds like a great idea to them.  If they either already own a second home, or are not interested, I ask for names of anyone they know who might be, give thanks for their time, wish them future success and move on to the next on the long list.

Besides me personally managing all interest in Ventura County, Sotheby’s International Realty has long invested heavily in staffing the very finest relocation division imaginable, where I can connect people with a top-notch broker and agent anywhere on the planet through other Sotheby’s affiliates.

I’m looking for some input here that I’m on the right path.

Thanks, Phil Ranger

Sharon wu Wu
          Participant
            @realtorbot@gmail.com

Hi, @halle-eavelyn

I am a little confused.  Are both files the same?  They look the same but if they are the same, why do we have two copies name differently to download?

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

No, @sharon-wu – only download the Realtor one.  Well, actually, YOU might want to take a look at both – they are NOT that much alike and your situation is a little different.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.