Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Mindset RE Investor Washington DC needs assistance

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Eric Jackson
      Participant
        @ericsellscheap@gmail.com

Greetings,

I apologize if this is not the correct place for this….I am very confused.  I am not able to identify my ideal client and vertical niche.  I am a real estate investor in Washington, DC.  In my initial call I was urged to approach real estate agents in my area through this High End Client Program (HECP).  I am trying to wholesale single family houses in Washington, DC.  I am not clear how to approach real estate agents in Washington, DC.  How do they help me find wholesale deals?  If this is not the correct place for this please direct me to the correct person.  I appreciate anything you can do to assist me in moving forward.  I feel like I’m stuck at the starting line and my feet are in cement.
        Regards,
        Eric

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @eric-jackson! I responded to your other post that is a copy of the above. Have you seen my response?? Let me know 🙂

Halle Eavelyn
            @halle@coredm.com

Hi @eric-jackson, sorry you had to go! You can listen to the call recordings if you can’t be on live.  You can post your question and we will give you the call time to listen in your response.  AND… we continued to address your question after we lost you on the call.  So… please listen starting at 1.15 into the call (that’s one hour and 15 minutes) into it! There’s an important part in there for you!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.