1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Raul Gonzalez
      Participant
        @Majgonz@earthlink.net

I’m on Lesson #2, Objective 7 of the Mindset & Momentum. Here is my Massive Impeerfect Action LinkedIn Summary:

Raw Content: LinkedIn Summary

I served in the military both as enlisted and, 9 years later, as an officer. Both roles developed my Leadership, commitment, and powerful sense of mission accomplishment. These same traits are employed in my attitude and service to my clients. Through leadership, I guide and reassure my clients that I will meet their goals. I believe in open and effective communication with all parties involved. I commit to serving my customers and give them a sense that of caring and that they made the right choice in choosing me. Since  Mission Accomplishment is my focus, I am tenacious and work with my clients to successfully achieve their Real Estate goals.

I am enthusiastic about treating others fairly and am a strong believer in the Golden Rule. I believe that we should never stop serving and strive to help others when I can and volunteering in my community. I have worked with the homeless and especially enjoy assisting the elderly. I adopted a motto many years back: “God, Wife, Job, Life.” That is how I live.

What I do best is giving people a platform, the freedom to be themselves and all I ask is for the same. I enjoy helping people. I accept that people are different. So, I strive to collaborate with you to understand and learn how to best serve you. It is important to invest time getting to know what you want out of Real Estate. I always say it is about you, your life, and your future.

I am a member of the Military Officers Association of America (MOAA). I have served as the Florida Council of Chapters East Central Area Vice President,  and currently am the1st Vice President of our local Chapter ( FL 30). I maintain the FL30 website and support in various other capacities. I am also on the Board of Directors of the local Salvation Army Corps. I believe in Family, have three grown children and four grandchildren. I attend church where I get to assist my pastor. All these aspects of my life bring me lots of joy.

What makes me different? I believe in getting things done. I am organized, disciplined, and diligent. Honesty, dependability, and integrity are at the core of who I am. Where there is a will, things can get done and I look forward to finishing what I start.

I am a Realtor with Adams, Cameron & Co., Realtors, in DeLand Florida. This Brokerage serves Volusia County at Large. Before hanging my Real Estate license with Adams, Cameron & Co., I worked for several other brokers. When I started out in real estate the industry was changing. It was getting more technology dependent. I switched from broker to broker because they lacked the edge in technology. Then one day I decided to interview with this broker whose office I had often driven past. During the interview I asked him to give me an example of his innovative technology. One of the things that I must be able to do is to value property. I had just had an appraisal on my home and knew the current value. So, I asked John to give me his opinion of my home’s value. He asked me for the address, entered it into his program, and within seconds he gave me his opinion. It was exactly what my home had appraised for. I have been with him ever since. I bring this same technology to you. Put this powerful technology to work for you. Email, call or text me.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @raul-gonzalez, this is a fantastic start but a lot of the focus is on you and less on them. I want you to change the direction of your message and turn it into a sales letter. Try to replace “I” with “you”.

For example:

I served in the military both as an enlisted and, 9 years later, as an officer. Both roles developed my Leadership, commitment, and powerful sense of mission accomplishment.

To:

You can expect a COMMITED leader to help you _________. With 9 years spent serving in the military, I know I am able to bring forth _______ to clients just like you!

^ do you see how much the message changed? I want you to talk to your perfect client about WHAT you do, WHO you work with, and HOW you help them.

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with removing the resume outline and focusing on a powerful sales letter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Call to action:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.