3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Kelly Armstrong
      Participant
        @kelly@bewholeent.com

Hello,

Listed are my questions

1 – Great to connect (Name)! What’s your core business?

2 – Awewome, Are you planning/wanting to grow in 2019? or Perfect.  What’s your main focus this year?

3 – Love it, If I could show you an easy way to help your clients without you spending more time or money, would you have interest?

4 – Fantastic!  What are a few time windows you have available tomorrow to chat?

They say (2pm works, example)  What’s your mobile?

My 1st question – Are these correct?  I use them for loan officers, realtors, etc.

My 2nd question – For just clients in general, should I be using the same questions or is their another set I should us?  They probably don’t have a core business.

Thank you,

Kelly

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @kelly-armstrong-2! Nice job with your 4 questions! Few things:

You have a typo in Q2 — > “awesome”

Your questions look great and yes, that is a good plan.

You can always split test them for 2 weeks and see which questions are getting the most responses and you can stick with those.

Great work!

Kelly Armstrong
          Participant
            @kelly@bewholeent.com

Hello,

I think I need more clarity on this question.

My 2nd question – For just clients in general, should I be using the same questions or is their another set I should use?  They probably don’t have a core business.

Please let me know,

Thanks

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @kelly-armstrong-2, this would be a great question to ask on the live call. I just want to make sure you get the best answer so you’re using your time efficiently.

Thank you!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.