3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Sharyn Winick
      Participant
        @sharynwinick@gmail.com

Our Winick family has been in Real Estate since the late 1950’s. I got involved in the late 70’s with their investments, but until 2012 did I hold a License in Florida.

Our team will work with me to save time and money.My last customer was very pleased and realize a profit of $20,000.00 from the sale of her property.   I’ve always left my customers smiling. If you’d like to work  with me you can reach me at 941-726-3135 or email me at sharynwinick@gmail.com

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @sharyn-winick, have you gone through and completed the profile accelerator??

If not, please read back through that lesson 🙂

Sharyn Winick
          Participant
            @sharynwinick@gmail.com

I thought I forwarded that to you. Let me see if I have a copy

Found it!

Our Winick family has been in the Realty business since the late 1950’s, I became involved in the late 1980 with their investments. Not until 2012 did I actually have a license when I sold homes in Florida. My last customer was very pleased to realize a $20,000.00 profit from the sale of their home. If you want to save time and money, list with me. You can reach me at 9417263135 or email me at sharynwinick@gmail.com

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @sharyn-winick! Okay so that looks good but the part that we are missing is you need a LOT more content.

Please remember that you are writing a sales letter in the About section of your LinkedIn profile.

Here is what it should look like: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elois-fuller-9b033723/

To help you save time, you can use her outline, as we teach it in the program.

Once you make the changes and ADD a lot more information to your profile, send it over and i’ll review.

To send a link to your LinkedIn page, here is how:

• go to linkedin.com
              • click on your profile photo
              • copy the URL in the address bar
              • submit it here for review

If you have questions – please let me know 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.