Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews Qns for CEOs, C.CustomerO, CCustomrExperienceO re: Positively Outrageous Service

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Andrew Szabo & Michael Hoffman Szabo
      Participant
        @Andrew@PositivelyOutrageousService.com

Trojan Questions for CEOs, Chief Customer Officers, Chief Customer Experience Officers re: Positively Outrageous Service

–> ( @negeen-dargahi Please provide feedback on the trojan questions … Thanks! Andrew)

STEP 1 AFTER CONNECTING
        “Hey ______! It’s terrific to connect.
        I looked over your profile and it looks like we may have some synergy.
        What’s your core focus given the current environment?”
        STEP 2 AFTER THEY REPLY
        “That’s great______!
        What’s your current customer loyalty retention?”
        STEP 3 THEY RESPOND….
        “Thanks for your response ______!
        Do you feel that increasing customer loyalty and creating compelling word-of-mouth marketing would help your overall bottom line?
        Talk soon,
        Andrew Szabo”
        STEP 4 PROPOSE APPOINTMENT
        “I agree with you ______. We have a proven system, Positively Outrageous Service® that elevates customer excellence; creating that compelling positive word-of-mouth marketing, intense loyalty, competitive differentiation all contributing to your bottom line profitability. 
        Would you be interested in chatting to see how we will help you?
        Talk soon,
        Andrew Szabo”
        STEP 5 SCHEDULING
        “______, here’s three time window options for us to connect:
        Let me know which one works best for you.
        Looking forward to continuing the dialogue!
        Best,
        Andrew”
        STEP 6 FOLLOWUP QUESTIONS TO PREP MEETING
        “Fantastic.
        Please take a few minutes to answer some questions so we are well-prepared for our call”
        => APP LINK
        Thanks ______, look forward to our conversation on ______ at ______.
        Best,
        Andrew”

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @andrew-szabo – a really nice job taking action on your 4 questions! Below are my comments 🙂

Question 1 performs much better with something short and sweet. I do like both your options but I would prefer you to go with the bolded option. Now, if you want to split test between the two for two weeks, that is also an option!

Question 2 performs better by asking a “yes” or “no” question. I would also keep that in mind. I would also consider rephrasing that question to a yes or no question. It’s a good one!

Question 3: don’t say “thanks for your response!” Instead, react. “Got it!” or “Okay, great!” Also, use Q3 to not ask another personal and qualifying question. Instead, ask something like this:

3) Love that! If I had a few simple strategies that would help you accomplish that, would you like me to share those with you?

Q4 is WAY too long. I love the content but people won’t be reading that. So, you want to jump right to get them on your calendar. You can share all of that information on the call.

4) Fantastic. What are a few time windows that you have available tomorrow to chat?

5) 2pm works. What’s your mobile?

I hope this helps – great work!!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.