Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Public Profile done! Please check

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Gilberto Laparra
      Participant
        @gilberto@gobemax.com

This is the profile I have done for myself and my assistant. Let me know if there should be any changes!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michellecanlas/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/gilbertolaparra/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

aHi, @gilberto-laparra! NICE work on these profiles, I can tell you’re going to be a rockstar in the program! Below is my feedback for each profile:

MICHELLE PROFILE FEEDBACK:

Great profile photo!

You’ve got a good background BUT…if you find you want to update your background image, we have a full-time graphic designer, Lindsey, who can create one for you at any time. You would just email her at Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

I wanted to take out “no more wasted time” because it was bad grammar and revamped it.

Want HIGHER Sales AND Ideal Clients WITHOUT Wasting More Time?★ Getting Business Owners Huge RESULTS★MSG ME 👇

Summary:

Your summary looks really great!! NICE work!

GILBERTO PROFILE FEEDBACK:

Great profile photo and background photo!!

NICE headline! Grabbed my attention and right to the point!

You have a typo in your first sentence. You wrote “of” instead of “or” so it would look like:

WHAT I DO IN 20 WORDS OR LESS:

Great profile!! Everything looks super on both! Nice job taking massive imperfeCT action 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.