4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Anonymous 6 years ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Craig Pendleton
      Participant
        @craig@bmarkbenefits.com

@halle-eavelyn

Need Cost Containment for YOUR Health Insurance?  What is YOUR Health Care strategy? Need help to clarify this?  MSG ME

You understand “Cost Containment”, you use it in nearly every aspect of your business. Without it, budgets run wild, costs are out of control; it’s impossible to project future operating expenses or have any clue about expected profit.  Simply stated: Without Cost Containment you WILL be out of business.

What is YOUR GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE Cost Containment strategy?  If you can’t describe it, or at least find it written out in a drawer somewhere, you don’t have one.

What IS Healthcare Cost Containment?

If you don’t know EXACTLY how much is being spent on claims EACH MONTH:YOU DON’T HAVE HEALTH CARE COST CONTAINMENT!

If you don’t know EXACTLY how many claims are filed EACH MONTH:YOU DON’T HAVE HEALTH CARE COST CONTAINMENT!

If you don’t know the amount of EACH claim:

If you don’t know EXACTLY how much you are paying for administrative expenses:

If you don’t know how much is left over at the end of the policy year:

YOU DON’T HAVE HEALTH CARE COST CONTAINMENT!!

Cost Containment in employee benefits is as critical as any other area of your business

How much of your PROFIT is evaporating EACH MONTH due to lack of a Cost Containment strategy?

You may NOT want to know, IT MAY REALLY DEPRESS YOU!

Clients have told me I saved them over $250,000 in the first 3 years of their plans. This is pure PROFIT

I have clients who have built over 1/3 of a MILLION DOLLARS that helped them through a crisis. This helped save their business

I have clients amend their plan to COVER specific unique health needs which are normally excluded. This makes HAPPIER employees

I have clients who skip from 1 to 4 monthly premium payments EACH YEAR and still provide GREAT benefits to their employees. This makes happy employees and happier employers.

I have clients receive money back that is not used to pay claims. ADDITIONAL PROFIT

AND MORE

Learn how to get this info and how to use it. Learn what an effective Cost Containment strategy looks like and how to implement it in your business.

MSG me or Call 801-809-9446

Anonymous
          @

Hi @craig-pendelton! Awesome job taking action with your profile!

For future reference please post this info on your LinkedIn profile in appropriate spaces and then post your LinkedIn link here for us to review. That makes it easier for us to see how your profile looks and flows!

This looks like a great start! Just a few changes and adjustments.

Headline:

I’m assuming the first link is your Headline (words under your name on your profile). What you currently have sounds like your client’s “pain points” and those belong in the first line of your summary. To keep your headline simple but POWERFUL, fill this out and add it to that location:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞MSG Me!

Summary:

Your first 2 sentences of your summary are the MOST important. How about you list 3 questions your clients struggle with. What are their pain points? “Tired of _____” “Want _______ but CANT?” “Are you ______?”

I really like the information you added to your profile, it’s very powerful! GREAT job!

Call To Action:

You say: “Learn how to get this info and how to use it. Learn what an effective Cost Containment strategy looks like and how to implement it in your business.

MSG me or Call 801-809-9446”

Instead say:

If you would like to learn what an effective Cost Containment strategy looks like and how to implement it in your business MSG me NOW or Call 801-809-9446, to see if we’re a good fit.

Now put this all on your LinkedIn profile with the revisions, then post the link here and TAG me!

Craig Pendleton
          Participant
            @craig@bmarkbenefits.com

@amanda-hendrickson

Thanks for your help.  How does this look? Any suggestions?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/craigpbmark/

Craig Pendleton
            Participant
              @craig@bmarkbenefits.com

Any suggestions for my new profile?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/craigpbmark/

Anonymous
                @

Hi @craig-pendelton!

WOW! That looks great! just a couple little tings to fix:

There are a few typos you need to fix, like here:

“I have clients receive refunds of unused claim money. ADDITIONAL PROFIT”

Make sure you carefully read over everything to see where sentences could be worded better, and don’t forget punctuation!

Also you use “I” quite a bit towards the end. Try to take out as many “I’s” as possible. Make sure you watch Halle’s video called: “BENEFITS MARKETING and BENEFITS MARKETING II” videos in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

These videos will help you see why it’s important to make it so much more about them!

Just change those couple of things and you’re good to go! GREAT job Craig!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.