Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – General Questions Profile revision and making connections

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Brad Hancock
      Participant
        @BRADHANCOCK@comcast.net

Hi. First I revised my profile and have not had any response form the Team. I didn’t want to edit my current profile until HECT reviewed it. Also, I am at the point in the 1st module where I am to “trojan horse” my current connections.   I only have 64 and several are friends and relatives that know I am a Realtor with others that are out of state.  In addition, I have some that I haven’t connected with for several years. Should I reconnect while using Q1?

Draft Profile

The Colorado market is experiencing growth and property appreciation at impressive rates. You need  an EXPERIENCED realtor to achieve the best value for your home or to get YOUR OFFER accepted in this competitive market.

Whether you are selling or buying a home, YOU can count on HONESTY, TRUSTWORTHINESS, and a PAINLESS process that successfully leads to the home of your dreams or the sale of your home for MAXIMUM PROFIT.

YOU will get OUTSTNADIN RESUILTS for your home through MARKETING and CONSULTING of home preparation. You can expect suggestions on home repairs or improvements that give credibility to your asking price. Then, professional photographers are employed to ensure you have the most BEAUTIFUL pictures of your home to capture buyers attention. SAFTEY WORRIES are alleviated by leveraging virtual tours that can be scheduled at any time. You can REST EASY that all buyers are PRE-QUALIFIED and that

TESTIMONIALS

“Absolutely the best realtor that we have ever worked with. Very knowledgeable and an expert in his field. Buying and selling a house is normally very stressful, but Brad kept the drama away from us. Our house was sold before pictures were even online. The whole process was so smooth. We highly recommend Brad as a realtor. 5 stars all the way, not one complaint”!

“Brad was an amazing realtor to work with. He made the process of both buying a new home as well as selling our old home a breeze. He always kept me up to date on every important detail, and regularly checked in on status. I couldn’t have found a nicer, more personable realtor to work with”.

“After 3 different realtors and juggling finding a home in CO from out of state, we found Brad, who is hands-down the best realtor we have ever worked with. We came into the buying market with multiple requirements for our first home and a pretty uncompromising attitude towards those requirements. Brad both listened to and understood our wishes. He worked nonstop videoing and showing us potential homes on a weekly basis to find the perfect fit for us. If we ever have to buy or sell another home in CO, we would never use anyone else”.

Brad Hancock, CRS, GRI

Broker Associate

Ph. 303-522-0293

Brad@You1st.com

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @brad-hancock! Yes so once you click submit after completing the Profile Accelerator, a copy is emailed to you and you are required to put those changes into your actual LinkedIn and then submit the URL of your profile for review – somewhat like you have above.

I really like what you have written so far!

Check out this profile, as I’m finding that your message could be a bit more powerful with how it flows as a sales letter. Try to address some of your client’s pain points, talk about who you work with, etc.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/elois-fuller-9b033723/

What i’d like to see from you in order to give you full feedback is your actual LinkedIn profile – this is so I can see what profile photo you are using, what banner image you have, and what you have written as your headline (words under your name).

Great work taking action and please tag me once you’ve done the above 🙂

As for the Trojan Horse questions, if you want to send your Q1 but you already know them personally, you can say:

“Hey [NAME]! What’s your core focus for this year?”

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.