Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Profile Review Request & Questions

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Cynthia Baker
      Participant
        @CBaker@iotmktg.com

High-End Team!

Here is the review and all the Profile Accelerator Responses.  Am I correct in thinking that only the summary will be posted on my LI profile?  If that is right, then the first Title “Want to Enter the $457 Billion Market w/o Missteps”  would be a better Title than “Want to Ready your Company for Market Opportunities?   Do you agree?

Also, all the other info (Superpowers, Testimonials etc) is valuable.  Where does it get posted?  As an attachment document?

Thanks,

Cynthia

LI Profile URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cynthiabaker/
        Industry Targets: Telecommunications / Automotive / Industrial Automation
        Keywords: Marketing Technologists, Tech Marketing, Growth Hacker

Want to Enter the $457 Billion IoT Market w/o Missteps? We’ve taken cos. from Branding to Funding in 6 mos.! Message Me
        Our Goal: Building High-Profile Brands for New Leads and Sales

Having worked with Tech and IoT companies entering the IoT market, we understand your eagerness to let your customers know your new technology. Our mission is to launch companies and fuel their business growth!
        We know how to package your story around the benefits it brings and problems it solves for particular markets. We create the crucial, on-point messaging you need so that the value of your company is quickly understood by potential clients, partners and the media. We leverage that messaging for your website, sales collateral, trade shows, content marketing, lead generation and publicity.
        IoT Marketing is a team of experts in 2 areas – IoT Technologies & End-to-End Marketing services. We can advise on tech stacks, radio frequencies, product design, best markets to target, financial projections, channel partnerships and funding. We can execute a Go-to-Market strategy to phase you into greater visibility while staying within your budget.
        You will have one team you can count on for all of your consulting and marketing needs!
        We support our clients with the following as needed:
        • Technology Consulting
        • Branding & Messaging
        • Market Research
        • Keyword Analysis & Website Development
        • Go-to-Market & Product Launch Strategies
        • Content Marketing
        • Lead Generation
        • Automated Marketing
        • Sales Enablement
        • Trade Shows & Events
        • PR & News Announcements
        • Industry & Media Relations
        • Social Media
        • Article Placement
        • Digital Advertising
        • Account-based Marketing
        • Speaking Engagements
        • Channel Partnerships & Business Development
        We handle the Strategy, Marketing and Public Relations so you can focus on your technology and managing your company as it grows.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
        Account-based Marketing campaigns achieve 300%+ ROI routinely for clients.
        Garnered a coveted article placement in The Wall Street Journal for a financial services company
        Ranked 25 Managed Service Providers (MSPs) in Page 1 & 2 Google Search Results
        Created a Brand & Website and then launched a company at a high-profile conference gaining customer interest from major international and US companies. We then gained funding for them -all in 6 months!
        Increased lead generation by 50% for an e-discovery start-up among Fortune 1000 companies through strategic placement of news articles and trade show marketing
        Gained national media coverage by CNN for a mobile app
        Advised a client on how to improve their tech stack which improved their product offering, marketing opportunities and overall chances for business success.
        Gained media attention for a data company and delivered a funding source that contributed to the client landing 5 major Fortune 500 companies within the first 30 days of doing business.
        SEO strategy & Content Marketing saved the rankings and traffic for a failing website
        Increased media coverage by 30% for UK software company with placements in USA Today, Information Week, The Register, eWeek and IT Week.
        Articulated complex product offerings for 2 different telco companies enabling them to be nimble, enter the market and compete to leverage a time-sensitive opportunity.
        Leveraged media and analyst relations to attract the largest US security company in the US as a buyer for a security software start-up in just 10 months
        Leveraged Content Marketing and SEO to move a company that operates in the competitive Los Angeles high-tech market back to page 1 in Google in 2016 – Present
        Guided the launch of a mobile app for a major consumer market research company
        Launched a top ten university’s Liberal Arts program focused on Innovation
        Provided strategic article placement and releases for Franchise firms opening in new markets
        VALUES
        I’m a Leader AND a People Person who gains deep satisfaction from helping others succeed. (Many of my clients become business friends for years after the engagement.)
        I relish helping a company with Branding and Positioning, seeing the vision of a company come to life! Capturing the strategic core messaging in a corporate fact sheet pays companies back many times over – since it serves as the guideline for team alignment, website copy, content marketing, sales collateral, trade show presence and more.

SUPERPOWERS:
        Visionary
        Innate Sense of Newsworthy Trends & Topics
        Positive, Uplifting
        Doer, Action person
        Insightful & Strategic
        Pragmatic Marketer – understand how to phase in marketing goals to fit your budget and schedule
        Excellent Communicator & Speaker
        Experienced PR professional
        LinkedIn Strategist
        FACTS
        Early Career included holding financial responsibility for $1.5M annual budget for a division of the Washington Post
        Founded and managed Accolades PR for 10 years. Rebranded and launched FIREWORKS Communications in June, 2019.
        Built brand experiences for over 50 companies including Fortune 500 and Enterprises
        Co-founder of Austin’s first Social Media Club
        Co-organizer of Austin’s first Interactive Conferences
        National & International Speaker on Social Media, PR and Internet of Things

WHY WORK WITH ME?
        I care about your success like it was my own.
        Visionary thinker! I see the trends in the marketplace and see ways to leverage those trends as an entry point for more business for my clients.
        Connected to the influencers in the IoT space (for Funding and Channel Sales)
        Dual Expertise: Knowledge of Technology + End to End Marketing skills

CLIENT TESTIMONIALS & REFERRALS
        “It is rare to find an agency that cares about the success of your company as much as the success of their own. Cynthia Baker and her team work with you to make sure that your corporate goals are achieved.”
        – Andy Meadows, President & CEO, Live Oak 360
        “Cynthia Baker contributed significantly to the successful launch of the HDO at The University of Texas at Austin. If you want to build relationships with key stakeholders, she is the person to select.
        – Amy Ware, Ph.D., Associate Director, Human Dimensions of Organizations, The University of Texas at Austin
        “Cynthia & Johannes helped us to rebrand our company, develop an interactive website and share our thought leadership via blogging and social media. This transformation has helped us to clearly communicate our value to our customers and has had a significant impact on our reputation, reach and ROI.
        – Frank J. Ripullo, M.A., Founder and Managing Partner, Essential Healthcare Management
        “The IoT Marketing team has met and exceeded our expectations in the area of content marketing, which has significantly improved our organic search rankings through wonderful advisory articles and content. We recommend this team to others that are in the process of inbound marketing and lead generation.”

– Vin Jauhal, Managing Director, Wem Technology, a London based company
        “Cynthia spearheaded one of the first communications firms in Austin to embrace social media strategies along with traditional PR. Not only did the firm deliver the publicity results they promised, the education they provided on social media was invaluable. It has changed the way that we do business online.”
        – Joe Garcia, CEO & President, New Era Portfolio
        “Cynthia and her team go above and beyond what you expect from your standard PR firm. They take on challenging initiatives, do it with enthusiasm that is unrivaled, and they do it very well.”
        – Michael Hundley, President & CEO, CACH Capital Management, L.L.C.
        “Cynthia Baker developed very aggressive social media plans, which included working with us on our blog design and helped us gain visibility as a leader in social media. They brought forth ideas and concepts that were derived from a keen understanding of the social media landscape.”
        – Liz Arreaga, Partner, Mercury Mambo
        “Impressed with the solid results that Cynthia’s firm provided for us. We received a double-hit of media coverage from both the local business journal and the city newspaper announcing our commercial real estate project and our site traffic increased. Cynthia knows how to maximize exposure for her clients.”
        – John P. (Sean) Cummings, Founder & Owner, Quest Realty, Inc. & Templar Development, Inc.
        “Cynthia took the best parts of my concept and presented it in a way that the public “gets”. She synthesized the concept perfectly. Once they look at the logo, I don’t really have to say much to explain the service. I have gotten raves from friends and enemies alike regarding the website.”
        – Alfred Kay, Senior Instructor & Founder; Texas Divorce Bootcamp Seminars

SUMMARY
        Want to ready your company for market opportunities? I can guide you step-by-step to position your company for growth by leveraging Branding, Marketing, PR & Lead Generation. Message me for a consult.
        Every start-up and companies experiencing growth need to periodically check their focus on marketing. Here are 5 areas where we will take action:
        1. Determine how to best connect with the right audiences!
        2. Educate your customers to the value your products and services deliver.
        3. Establish credibility for your company
        4. Develop an automated lead generation system
        5. Set a Go-to-Market or annual marketing strategy
        IoT companies have some additional challenges to master:
        IoT Market research is constantly evolving so we will provide reliable market research sources to tap regularly.
        Security is required for trust; we will help you build security into your products from the beginning.
        I will leverage industry trends and awareness of competitors to position your company in the marketplace.
        Building a brand is an art. I will inspire and guide you through the process.
        I will develop messaging to align your team and serve as a framework for communicating your brand.
        Together we will prioritize the verticals you are targeting to allow you to generate initial successes and leverage those into use cases early in the process.
        Fill out the attached form and answer a few questions to assure that we are a good fit and tomorrow we could be setting the road map to new lead generation and new customers!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @cynthia-baker! First off, nice job completing your profile accelerator!!

• Yes, the information you’ve written will go into your actual LinkedIn profile.

Here is an example: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcustexada/

• Your headline (the words under your name in your LinkedIn profile) is where the “title” you’re referring to goes. Such as:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

• Yes, your testimonials are very valuable but they do not all belong in your summary. What you can do is reach out to those individuals and have them write a “Recommendation” at the bottom of your LinkedIn profile. If you do not see this, let me know. You can also search on Google.
            • Yes, you can also add the testimonials as an attachment which is another great idea!
            • For your summary in LI, add 1-3 short, one sentence, liners of your testimonials.
          • What you have written above as your summary is on the right page!! Please remove the bullet points and long lists. They’re way too long. If you do want to do a list… keep it up to 4. The rest, write out sentences because this is a sales letter.

I’d like you to refer to the example, add this information to your actual LI profile, and then tag me and let me know so I can provide you feedback 🙂

Great work so far!!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.