Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Profile Review request @ Karen Doss @ Kent Littlejohn @ negeen dargahi

6 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 1 year, 11 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Jim Opperman
      Participant
        @jim@equity-usa.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-opperman-b554225/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there, @jim-opperman! Wonderful job taking action on your profile! Below are my comments:

Your profile photo is okay but it’s very blurry and could look a bit more professional. Do you have a photo of higher quality you could upload? Try to have someone take a photo of you smiling. You can send it to Lindsey, our graphic designer and she can add a white background to it (this will make it look more professional).

You also need a background banner image behind your profile photo. Please also email our graphic designer, Lindsey, what your field of work is in and she will create something custom for you. If you have any logos you can send that to her as well.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Your headline looks AWESOME! Good work on that!

About Section:

** try not to have every letter of every word capitalized – make sure the grammatical aspect is correct.

When someone clicks to view your profile, the first 2 sentences of your profile About/summary section are available for them until they have to click “see more”. That means, your first 2 sentences are very important.

Also, you HAVE all the content, it just needs to be better organized. I want you to lead your readers into WHO you work with, HOW you help, WHAT you do, and WHY they should work with you.

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you lead people through your sales letter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Here is what we look for in a profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielgagnonre/

Call to action:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions! 🙂

Jim Opperman
          Participant
            @jim@equity-usa.com

@negeen-dargahi @kent-littlejohn

I made the changes that you suggested. Let me know how it looks. Also I attempted to get on the Realtor call this morning but it never came on. Did I do something incorrectly? Also I am working on getting a new headshot, my wife did several today but that did not work out so well. Once that is figured out I will send it in to Lidsey. Thanks, Jim

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jim-opperman, the Realtor calls are actually on Mondays at 12pm EST, you can find all of the call info on the left side of the screen under “Coaching Calls”.

Weekly Calls Recordings

Sounds wonderful, let me know if you need anything else!

Jim Opperman
              Participant
                @jim@equity-usa.com

yes I tried to join in at that time.

Jim Opperman
                Participant
                  @jim@equity-usa.com

You did not answer to: I made the changes that you suggested. Let me know how it looks. Do I just assume it is good.  Thanks, Jim

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jim-opperman, sorry about that! Have you emailed Lindsey about your profile photo and banner image? I definitely want you to get those changed. Also, fix the grammatical aspect of capitalizing the first letter of ever word (lets remove that).

Other than that, everything looks fantastic 🙂 !!

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.