6 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Steven Luethje
      Participant
        @luethjegroup@gmail.com

see https://www.linkedin.com/in/steveluethje/

I just finished About and headline  ( the first part in module 1) I haven’t worked on jobs or anything else

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there, @steven-luethje! This is a very great start and I’m happy to provide you with feedback!

Banner/background image: what you have is very loud and also isn’t the correct dimensions. I’d actually like for you to email Lindsey, our graphic designer, and send over what you have and have her create something cleaner for you. Because the photo in the banner is the same as your profile photo, you wont need to add that in the banner as well. Please have her use your slogan and text as well.

Here is her email: Lindsey@coredm.com

Additionally, please send your profile photo to her and have a white background to it. This will really help brighten up the photo since the maroon is a bit dark.

The headline looks very good!! I cleaned it up a bit!

Need A Bigger Home (like yesterday)?☆Helping Current Home Owners Get The Home Of Their Dreams And Move FAST☆ Clients include CEOs, VP’s and Top Professionals☆☞ MSG Me!

About section LOOKS GREAT!!

Nice work, Steve 🙂

Steven Luethje
          Participant
            @luethjegroup@gmail.com

Thanks, my photo already with Lindsey although many times my email ends up in spam. How can I check with her?

I will get the other request over to her.

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi  @steven-luethje! Could you please tell me which email of yours that you are using to get in touch with Lindsey?

To confirm, this is her email: Lindsey@coredm.com

Once I get your email, i’ll reach out to her to make sure that she finds your request 🙂

Steven Luethje
              Participant
                @luethjegroup@gmail.com

Luethjegroup@gmail.com

yes, I’ve sent to the right email for Lindsey, I have sent several emails to her over the past few days with no response.

Steven Luethje
                Participant
                  @luethjegroup@gmail.com

my email is Luethjegroup@gmail.com

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hey Steve, confirming that I have emailed Lindsey to let her know 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.