3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Paula Martin
      Participant
        @paulaspeople@comcast.net

Hi Negeen,

I am so excited!! I think I got it!! Finally! With your expertise, I think I can wrap this up! Would you please review my profile? Only the longest profile time to write and finished in history!!

Thank you!!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @paula-martin, I LOVE the energy 🙂

Would you mind sending me that link to your profile again? I will review it asap.

Paula Martin
          Participant
            @paulaspeople@comcast.net

hi. Negeen,

https://www.linkedin.com/in/yourrockinrealtor-b21b16b/     the.link you requested.    I have moved on to the 4 questions, then to barker 20,  but will go back to revise.

Thanks,

Paula

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there @paula-martin! Your profile has improved SO much 🙂

So I know you’re trying to stand out with your profile but I would recommend removing:

“Paula Martin Helping your Dream Come True”

To just your name “Paula Martin” just to ensure the professional/business factor is there for others to connect with you.

I like your profile photo!! Can you have Lindsey, add a white background and ask her not to cover up your hand holding the key 🙂

PLEASE also have her create a banner image for you!! VERY IMPORTANT.

Lindsey@coredm.com — you need to email her.

AWESOME headline!

About Section:

You’ve got great content, just break up some of the chunky paragraphs 🙂

It should look like this –>

https://www.linkedin.com/in/elois-fuller-9b033723/

Remove:

“Thank you for your time and opportunity!”

You must be the benevolent alpha 😉

Instead:

“If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.