@liliaz888@gmail.com

I just comp[leted my Linkedin profile.

Could I please get a feedback?

Thank you all.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/idealhousedeal/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @lilia-russell! I can already tell you’re going to be a rockstar in this program 😉 below is my feedback:

Beautiful profile photo!! The black background takes away from your photo and doesn’t really make it pop the way it should.

I’d love for you to send that photo to our graphic designer, Lindsey, and ask her to add a WHITE background for you. Once she does that, zoom in more so we can clearly see your face.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Background Photo:

Your background photo is good… but it’s not GREAT. The words are also blocked by your profile photo. Lindsey has a lot of wonderful stock images and can create a beautiful and attention-grabbing background photo. Again, email her, tell her a little bit about your field of business, and she will create that for you!

Headline:

Great headline!!

Summary:

Lilia, in my opinion, your ENTIRE summary looks fantastic. You checked off all the boxes I like members to have in order to move forward and you did that! You told your perfect client exactly what you do, who you work with and why they should work with you!

SUPER job! 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.