Please find below my Linkedln  link for review

https://www.linkedin.com/in/hari-sreedharan-08899b59/

Please provide feedback on modification required

Regards

Hari Sreedharan

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @hari-sreedharan, wonderful to have you here in the program with us! I’m happy to provide you with feedback.

Your profile photo is lovely but it’s very blurry. Do you have a photo of higher quality you could upload? I like the photo you have on your profile for this website. Any chance you could use that?

You also need a background banner image behind your profile photo. Please also email our graphic designer, Lindsey, what your field of work is in and she will create something custom for you.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline (words under name):

What you currently have written is “Certified Franchise Consultant and President of International Franchise Consultants”  BUT based on the teachings in the program, your headline is the best piece of real estate. Let’s really make it POP! Think back on your Perfect Client exercise* How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞Message Me!

Here is one example a client used:

Want To FULLY Automate Your Credit Card Expense Management WITHOUT Stress?☆ I Help You Gain Efficiency!☆☞ Message Me!

About Section:

I like how you’re starting off your sales letter with a pain point question – BUT the sentence is going on for way too long. Break it up so it is not a run on sentence. Also, please break up the chunky paragraph into smaller paragraphs. This will allow your content to be easier to digest and understand.

When someone clicks to view your profile, the first 2 sentences of your profile About/summary section are available for them until they have to click “see more”. That means, your first 2 sentences are very important.

Also, you HAVE all the content, it just needs to be better organized 🙂

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with removing those chunky paragraphs at the end and focusing on a powerful sales letter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Here is what we look for in a profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielgagnonre/

Call to action:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions! 🙂

Hari Sreedharan
          Participant
            @futuresmm2017@gmail.com

I have made modification as per your suggestion. Also wrote to Lindsey. Can you check whether it is alright

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @hari-sreedharan!

Your headline (words under name) still needs to be improved – can you please review the tips above? Please fill this out and copy and paste.

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞Message Me!

About section:

Your first sentence is not asking a proper question – it is a question but it’s not formed properly:

If you are fed up of working on a job for some else and want to be self employed and enjoy your freedom?

How about:

ARE you fed up by working for someone else when you can be self employed, making top profit, and enjoying your freedom?

Everything else looks good!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.