3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 1 year, 8 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Leah Volkov
      Participant
        @leah@therealtysisters.net

Hi @negeen-dargahi!

I was hoping you could review my profile for me.  Thanks so much!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/leahvolkov/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @leah-volkov! Of course 🙂

Typo in your headline “Nor sure where to even start?”

You can break up this paragraph to elongate your message to look like this:

I can manage the probate listing process from start to finish or simply work alongside you as an advocate and advisor.

You will have a team of experts that will assist with time-consuming tasks such as clearing and cleaning out the home, selling unwanted items, and completing minor repairs.

What’s better is that I work in tandem with your attorney to make sure nothing gets overlooked on the legal side, too!

You need a stronger call to action:

If you’re ready for FULL support with ______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Leah Volkov
          Participant
            @leah@therealtysisters.net

@negeen-dargahi

Thanks so much!  Here it is with the recommended changes.  Anything else?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/leahvolkov/

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @leah-volkov, have the call to action after your testimonials:

If you’re ready for FULL support with the probate process, then give me a call TODAY at 503-551-7392 or message me here on LinkIn to see if we’re a good fit!

//

Everything else looks fantastic!!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.