Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Sandi Hanna
      Participant
        @s.hanna@att.net

Negeen @negeen-dargahi  Hi Negeen I think this is where I am suppose to put my LinkedIn for review.

I changed the url to SandiHanna as Sandra Hanna was not available

Thanks, Sandi Hanna

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandra-hanna-47667426/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @sandra-hanna! Thank you for submitting your profile for review and taking action!

Your background photo should be more related to your field of business. If you’re in real estate, let’s focus on having a nice image of a house in your background so viewers know. We actually have a full-time graphic designer who can help create this for you!
          All you have to do is:

• Email her at Lindsey@coredm.com and tell her a little about your field of business and what you would like and she will help create that for you!
          • Also, if you can attach a copy of your LI profile photo in the email as well, Lindsey can add in a white background for your profile photo so it really pops! Just ask her to do this as well as the background.

Headline:
          This needs work because I’m not seeing what YOU do. Try filling this template out and using it:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

Summary:

(examples below)
          https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-harris-aa0487119/
          https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcustexada/

You don’t really have enough information and I’d like you to refer to those examples of what we want your profile to look like!

Outline of summary you can follow and fill in:

Your first 2 sentences of your summary are the MOST important. How about you list 3 questions your clients struggle with. What are their pain points? “Tired of _____” “Want _______ but CANT?” “Are you ______?”

THEN, after you list pain points, say HOW you can help them and WHAT exactly you do to help them achieve that.
          2 sentences how are you different than your competitors

Who you like to work with

Then add a call to action with your contact info:

If you’re wanting _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______to see if we’re a good fit!

PLEASE TAG ME IN YOUR REVISION!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by n d.

Sandi Hanna
          Participant
            @s.hanna@att.net

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandihanna/

OK I hope this is it

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @sandra-hanna! Much better! Few things:

Can you zoom into your profile photo by 50% so we can see your face clearly? Also, please send your profile photo to our graphic designer and have her add a white background for you AND please have her create a background photo!! –> Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline is on the right path but it’s a bit loud. How about THIS:

HAVE YOU HEARD?☆I’m Here To Help YOU Find *HOT* Properties with ZERO Stress in the Palm Beaches☆☞MSG Me!

Profile:

You have a LOT of space before your actual first sentence, please backspace and get rid of that extra space. Same with the space between “WHO I WORK WITH” and “WANT AN EXAMPLE?”

Typo under “WANT AN EXAMPLE” –change “they’re” to “their” — proofread the rest

Everything else looks great!! Please make sure there arent huge gaps! 🙂

Halle Eavelyn
                @halle@coredm.com

@sandra-hanna – keep taking Massive Imperfect Action!

GREAT background, but now your profile photo needs to be a CLOSEUP – I mean 80% of the photo should be your HEAD – look how TEENY we are here on the forums – NO ONE CAN SEE YOU when you show up in a search on LinkedIn for the same reason.  I don’t think you like your smile, or you think you aren’t photogenic, because that’s kind of a squinty pic where you’re not smiling and your head is tilted off to the side.  Whatever the reason, you want a professional looking pic, or at least a SUPER friendly one!!  Please replace this ASAP.

Next, note @negeen-dargahi‘s suggestion for your headline.  Have you heard? Is just wasted space because you need to tell them RIGHT AWAY what’s in it for them.  You’ve only got 3 lines in your headline – every word counts! Watch for typos (I’m HERE instead of I’m HEAR) – and just get RIGHT TO IT – use the formula Negeen suggests or let us know what you’re concerned with that’s making you NOT want to use it so we can help.

I didn’t think this positioned you well: wants to help YOU not her own bottom line

• plus it’s hard to understand.  So let’s change it to: wants to help YOUR bottom line
                • You have EVERY RIGHT to help your bottom line!! That’s what we call a WIN/WIN!  No reason you have to NOT help yourself while you’re helping her.  If you don’t agree, you need to come to my Mindset Coaching Call every Wednesday!

The rest of your summary is FINE!  Great call to action at the end!

Sandi Hanna
                Participant
                  @s.hanna@att.net

negeen @negeen-dargahi

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandihanna/

I hope this is finished 🙂

Sandi

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @sandra-hanna, for some reason my feedback JUST posted. Please take a look and see if you need to make any final changes before I take a look. Thanks 🙂

Halle Eavelyn
                      @halle@coredm.com

If you call yourself Sandi and your LinkedIn profile is Sandi, why are you Sandra on your LinkedIn name? Consider changing it to reflect who you feel you are.

Let’s tweak this:

“You get the best in-depth real estate services in northern Palm Beach County and southern Martin County.

Essentially…

I allow you to focus on “YOU” instead of searching and negotiating.

and…

eliminate the STRESS of where your next property is coming from and can deliver qualified buyers when you’re ready to sell.

We took out TWO instances of I to more deeply focus on THEM.  It’s fine as-is, but it’s better like this!

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.