https://www.linkedin.com/in/marc-jantzen-61ab881a9/

Reply to mjantzen@pmz.com

Thank you,
        MarcJantzen
        PMZ Real Estate

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @marc-jantzen! It’s wonderful having you here in the program with us and thank you for submitting your profile for a review.

I’d like you to go back through the Profile Accelerator lesson as you are missing a lot of important information.

Your profile photo is lovely but it’s very blurry. Do you have a photo of higher quality you could upload?

You also need a better background banner image behind your profile photo. Please also email our graphic designer, Lindsey, what your field of work is in and she will create something custom for you.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline (words under name):

What you currently have written is “Realtor at PMZ Real Estate”  BUT based on the teachings in the program, your headline is the best piece of real estate. Let’s really make it POP! Think back on your Perfect Client exercise* How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞Message Me!

Here is one example:

Want SEASIDE Living With RESORT Amenities? ☆ I’m An EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In Hilton Head Island☆ ☞ Message me!

About Section:

You currently have written:

I have been helping people with their real estate needs since 1994 when I obtained my Real Estate License.
          I have helped in the purchase for First Time Buyers, people moving up in their home purchase and empty
          nester’s – those people downsizing into something that more suits their needs.

When someone clicks to view your profile, the first 2 sentences of your profile About/summary section are available for them until they have to click “see more”. That means, your first 2 sentences are very important.

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with removing those bullet points at the end and focusing on a powerful sales letter.

Tell them WHAT you do, WHO you work with, and HOW you help them.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Here is what we look for in a profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielgagnonre/

Call to action:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions! 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.