2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Leo Lantz 3 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Leo Lantz
      Participant
        @leo@leolantz.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/leolantz/

I appreciate your feedback. The Linkedin training Video 4 Premium account used in the presentation must be slightly different than a Basic Account. I struggled finding setting locations to make tweeks for my profile.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @leo-lantz! Yes, LinkedIn switches things around on their platform from time to time but if you ever need a rundown of where everything is, I have weekly technical calls you can join and I’ll show you!

Below is my feedback on your profile:

GREAT profile photo, could you zoom in 50% more so we can see your face clearly?

I’d like you to have a better banner image, something custom – our graphic designer, Lindsey, can create that for you. Please email her your field of work and she’ll make something better.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

Your headline is on the right path! Do you prefer to focus on a kitchen and bathroom reno versus an old home renovation? I just want to double-check!

Here is another headline option below:

READY To Upgrade And Design Your KITCHEN With A TRUSTED Remodeler?☆ EXPERT Design Build Remodeler ☞Message Me!

Summary:

Leo, you have great information in here, but you need to break up this HUGE chunky paragraph.

You HAVE all the content, it just needs to be better organized!

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with saving time and also allowing your sales letter to be easier to read.

Remember, you want to tell them what you do, WHO you work with, and why they should work with you.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Call to action needed at the end WITHOUT the capitalization for every word:

If you’re READY for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions! 🙂

Leo Lantz
          Participant
            @leo@leolantz.com

Thank you for the feedback.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.