3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Cindy Russo
      Participant
        @cindyrussorealtor@gmail.com

Is this where I put my new headline for review?

Want to sell your home for the highest price, with no stress and easily transition to your next home? I’m an expert in marketing and a seasoned realtor. Let’s get started. Message me today.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @cindy-russo, this is an awesome headline! I want it to POP more for you – just put it inside this outline and you can copy and paste to the LinkedIn headline section! Great work 🙂

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞Message Me!

Cindy Russo
          Participant
            @cindyrussorealtor@gmail.com

Like this:

Want the Highest Price for your home, WITHOUT STRESS? I’m an ☆EXPERT in marketing Helping Clients easily transition to their next home ☆☞Message Me!

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

YES! Fantastic work @cindy-russo! Looks great and you’re in the clear to add that to your profile 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.