4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Gladys Ntaryike
      Participant
        @gntaryi@gmail.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/gladys-ntaryike-62479028/

Hello Everyone!

New to the program and needing help with some feedback about my profile please….

Thank you!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @gladys-ntaryike! So great to have you here in the program with us – below are my full comments for your profile:

Great profile photo!! Please mail it to our graphic designer, Lindsey, and ask her to add a white background for you. This will really make it pop!

I don’t like your background photo very much. It’s not very inviting and it doesn’t tell me what your field of business is. I’d also like you to email Lindsey, and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something better!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

Your headline (words under your name) are VERY important. You want to briefly tell your readers exactly what you do and who you help. You can fill out this easy template!

Want ________ WITHOUT _______?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _______☆☞ Message Me!

or you can use this:

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

About section:

Right now, based on reading your profile, I have zero idea what you do exactly. The reason we want you to go through the profile accelerator is to create that sales letter for potential clients to read when working with you.

I’d love for you to go back through the lesson and fill in your About section because right now it is a paragraph and it would ideally look like this:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/elois-fuller-9b033723/

You can use their format as your own outline with your own information, as it’s what we teach in the program.

You want to avoid a resume format and instead tell your readers what you do, WHO you work with, WHY they should work with you, and how you can help them.

Don’t forget your call to action at the very end.

I hope this was helpful 🙂 please let me know when you’ve made those changes and I’ll look back over your profile!

Gladys Ntaryike
          Participant
            @gntaryi@gmail.com

Hello @negeen-dargahi,

Thank you again for all you do… still working on my profile…

Gladys Ntaryike
            Participant
              @gntaryi@gmail.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/gladys-ntaryike-realtor%C2%AE/

Let me know your thoughts please @negeen-dargahi

I hope you have had a fantastic day!

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @gladys-ntaryike! Nice job making those adjustments!

Did you email Lindsey in regards to the banner image and profile photo?

Your headline looks amazing – if you can remove the R after Realtor, it would look a lot better! Just a suggestion but it’s okay if you’re unable to.

About Section:

There seems to be a few incomplete sentences that abruptly begin such as:

Empowering YOU to make the right decision
                Your home UNDER CONTRACT within 1-week average

Gladys, what i’d like you to do is think of your summary as a sales letter. You can start your first sentence (which is the most important) with:

WHAT I DO IN A FEW WORDS OR LESS:

I help clients like YOU __________.

Essentially…

When you work with me, you ________.

etc etc.

Also, there needs to be better information and better organization to lead them effortlessly through your sales letter.

Please refer to these profiles from other realtors in the program. Copy the FORMAT/outline and pay attention to the way they lead you through their profile.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/elois-fuller-9b033723/

Right now, you HAVE the information, there just needs to be better organization.

Your testimonials are also taking up more content than your actual sales letter. I would only use 1-3 sentences PER testimonial. I would also recommend only sharing up to 3 testimonials.

Great call to action!

Please look at the example profile I provided above and yours should look similar to that!

AWESOME job!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.