Chris Cambridge
      Participant
        @bluenoteassets@gmail.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-cambridge/

Please offer feedback on my profile content will need photo updates

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @chris-cambridge! Thanks so much for sending over your profile for review. Below is my feedback:

Yes, you absolutely need an updated photo (in color, if possible) and also you need a background photo. We actually have a graphic designer who can help with creating your background photo:

All you have to do is:

Email her at Lindsey@coredm.com and tell her a little about your field of business and what you would like and she will help create that for you!
          Also, if you can attach a copy of your LI profile photo in the email as well, Lindsey can add in a white background for your profile photo so it really pops!

Headline:
          You’re on the RIGHT path!! It needs a little fine-tuning. How about this:

Are You A Business Owner Who WANTS An Increase In CASH Flow?☆EXPERT In Commercial Loans☆☞Msg Me For FREE 1-On-1!

Summary:
          GREAT first question!

So, the outline of your profile really needs organization. We want to get rid of the chunky paragraphs (add spaces between points) but you have some good attention-grabbing info. Let’s maximize on that!

Can you take a look at Kent’s profile? I’d love for you to copy his format and just put in your information. This will REALLY make your profile more powerful.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Look how Kent’s profile carries you through a conversation and has your attention 100% of the time. Lets get yours to look like that!

You also need a call to action –>

If you’re wanting _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Tag me in your revision!!

Chris Cambridge
          Participant

How is this?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-cambridge/

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @chris-cambridge! Nice job taking action on revising!

I’d really like a photo of you looking at the camera and smiling, I feel that will be a lot more welcoming 🙂

Did you email Lindsey about your background photo?

YES, the headline is SO much better!

Summary:

There’s a lot of “i” in your summary and I feel like the beginning would be better off asking 3 pain point questions and after you say that:

If this sounds like you, I know exactly how to help YOU get ______.

Essentially…

With my company, you will get _____________.

Not only that but ___________.

and so on and so forth. Get to the point on WHAT you do, WHO you work with, HOW you can help. If you need to copy Kent’s profile verbatim and add your own verbiage, please do. I really want your profile to stand out because I love your message.

Hope this helps! You did a MUCH better job with this revision!!

Chris Cambridge
              Participant

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

@chris-cambridge! SO much better, proud of you for revising!!

Have you emailed Lindsey about your background photo?? Also, consider changing your profile photo.

With that being said, you’re good to move on!!

Chris Cambridge
                  Participant

Did email my photos no background cover pic though. will change the main pic

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @chris-cambridge, yes your background photo is a must! Please make sure you get one up. Thank you!!

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.