Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Profile Accelerator and updating the Linked-In profile!?

7 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Elizabeth Delafosse
      Participant
        @elizabethdelafosse@kw.com

Two days ago I finished the Profile Accelerator and hit submit.  I still haven’t got any comments back so not sure I did it correctly.  Please check to see that you have received it. Also, I already have a linkedin account. I would like this new information to be put on that account because I don’t really know how to change the cover photo on the new account that y’all made me and I don’t like it.  My URL is https://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabeth-delafosse-2a9593137/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @elizabeth-delafosse, first off, great work completing your profile accelerator.

Once you hit submit, a copy of it is emailed to you. You must add that content to your actual LinkedIn profile.

Once you’re ready for feedback, let me know and I will provide you with feedback.

I see your profile – are you ready for feedback or not yet?

Elizabeth Delafosse
          Participant

Yes, Please provide feedback

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @elizabeth-delafosse, all I see in your “About” is this:

Experienced Licensed Realtor with a demonstrated history of working in the real estate industry. Skilled in Sellers, Customer Service, Sales, Networking, and Contract Negotiation. Strong real estate professional graduated fromUniversity of Louisiana at Lafayette. 

Is that what you’re wanting to be reviewed? I just want to make sure we are looking at the same thing.

If that is what you want to be reviewed, please go back through the lesson.

Your profile’s general layout should look like this. Here is a client’s profile as an example:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcustexada/

Let me know once you’ve made the necessary changes and I’d be happy to take a look 🙂

Elizabeth Delafosse
              Participant

I filled out the Profile Accelerator.  I hit submit and thought I would get feedback.  Apparently, I did not do it correctly.  I made a view changes and hit submit again.  My url is  https://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabeth-delafosse-2a9593137/   I am not good with technology so please explain it a little more in detail what I need to do if this did not work.

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @elizabeth-delafosse, sorry about the confusion! I’d be happy to break down the process for you, below. Also at the bottom of this screen, I have feedback for you:

• Once you complete your profile accelerator and get the copy emailed to you
                    • You will add that information to your actual LinkedIn profile
                      • Such as the headline you wrote out and the Summary (or About) section that you drafted.
                  • Once all of this is added to your profile and you’ve made the necessary changes, that’s where I come in and provide you with feedback on your LinkedIn profile.

Now that you’ve taken massive imperfect action on this, I’m going to provide you with some general feedback so you can apply it and make some changes:

Profile Photo:

Great photo! I’d like you to zoom in more so we can see more of your face. EMAIL that image to our graphic designer, Lindsey, and ask her to add a white background for you so it is more inviting.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Background Image (the blue rectangle behind your photo):

You definitely NEED a background image. Luckily, our graphic designer can create one custom for you. In that initial email, tell her your field of business and she will make one for you to use.

Headline (words under your name):

Take out your phone number, that belongs only in your About section at the very bottom. Instead of that, how about this:

Want To Find Your DREAM Home WITHOUT Added Stress? ☆EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞MSG Me!

Summary/About Me:

Again, what you have is not what we’d like to see. Please look at this example and COPY the format (it’s what we teach in the program) and add your information to it:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcustexada/

You want to lead them through your sales letter. WHY should they work with you, HOW do you help your clients, WHO do you work with?

Review the profile and the lesson and let me know when you’ve made those changes 🙂

Elizabeth Delafosse
                  Participant

I hope I did it right this time.  I used the sample you sent me and tried to change it up a little but not much.  I also asked Lindsey to help with my picture and background image as you suggested.  Please review my profile again.

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @elizabeth-delafosse! GREAT job taking direction AND action! Below are my comments to your revisions:

I’m glad you reached out to Lindsey and are taking care of your background and profile photos!

Headline looks great 😉

About section:

The ONLY critique I have (which is awesome for you) are the spacings of your points. Below, I’ve made the necessary paragraphs so the spacing is more powerful. So proud of you. You can copy and paste what I’ve done:

WHAT I DO IN 22 WORDS OR LESS

I help home buyers find their DREAM HOME and negotiate the deal for the best price in the SHORTEST amount of time!

Which means…

YOU are able to have your dream home with money left for all the extras you desire.

Plus…

I eliminate your STRESS by doing all paperwork for you, negotiate for the price, attend and
                      negotiate all inspection issues, AND I keep you informed of what is going on.

Sounds great, right??

WHO DO I WORK WITH? Home buyers, home sellers, investors, property managers, lenders, inspectors, appraisers, title attorneys, AND MORE.

What an example?

My clients come into the office wanting to purchase a home usually not knowing where to begin.

First, I take time to develop a trusting relationship with them. I explain the whole process of purchasing a home.

I answer all their questions and ask a lot of questions, discuss their needs and wants for their home, talk about a pre-approval, make referrals for lenders, and other vendors needed.

When they have their loan approval, we are READY to begin the home search. In most cases, clients can be moving into their home within a MONTH from our first meeting!!

Are you asking yourself, COULD THIS BE ME?

ABSOLUTELY! That’s the beauty of working with me.

I will work to develop a trusting relationship. I will explain, answer questions, ask questions, and use my market research to help negotiate the best price for purchasing your home.

I do all the hard work, typical with buying a home, and make it easy for you!

“Buying a new home can be daunting and stressful. Elizabeth made our home purchase a pleasant experience–without the stress!”

“Elizabeth was with us every step of the way. Her professionalism and knowledge of helping us find the right home at the right price was indispensable.”

Like music to my ears!

If you are READY for a REALTOR with Integrity, Service, and Results All The Time…

SHOOT ME A MESSAGE OR CALL/TEXT AT 337.356.6003

Viewing 7 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.