1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Faith Ann Salviano
      Participant
        @salviano1@optonline.net

Please review the profile accelerator in which I have submitted.

LinkedIn Profile URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/faith-salviano-508234b9/
        LinkedIn Industry – 1: Real Estate
        LinkedIn Industry – 2: Commercial Real Estate – warehousing
        LinkedIn Industry – 3: REO, Foreclosure and Short Sales
        Keyword – 1: NJ Real Estate Broker
        Keyword – 2: REO/Foreclosure/Short Sales/Estate
        Keyword – 3: Residential Homes
        Write Headline(s) Here: Want to Sell Your Home Fast, With ZERO Stress, Multiple Offers & At Top Dollar? ☆ I’m An EXPERT Online Marketer, Broker, Realtor☆ ☞ Message Me!
        Step 1: Set the scene: Have you decided that you are ready to sell your home? Do you want to sell your home in less time while getting more than you thought possible? Let me help you take the stress out of this process. 
        Step 2: Gather Your Raw Content: 2020 has put a multitude of jobs on everyone; let me take the worry out of one of your greatest assets. You don’t need another job put on your plate. Let me streamline the sale of your property. Leave it to the professionals! Focus on what matters most. 
        Step 3: Putting It All Together & Write Your LinkedIn “ABOUT” Section: (973) 979-5054 or salviano1@optonline.net
        Message me on LinkedIn

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @faith-salviano, nice job taking action on your Profile Accelerator!

You’ll need to put that information into your actual LinkedIn profile and then come back here and send me a direct link so I can see your entire profile for review.

Here is a good example of a realtor’s profile (I will help you fine-tune):

https://www.linkedin.com/in/elois-fuller-9b033723/

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.