@stan@stantornga.com

@negeen-dargahi  @kent-littlejohn

Please review my LinkedIn Profile.

Thank you.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stan-tornga-38577a/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @stan-tornga! Welcome to the program and a nice job submitting your profile for review! Below is my feedback:

A really nice profile photo! Please zoom in 50% more so we can see your face clearly.

You need a banner image (the blue rectangle behind your profile photo).

I’d like you to email Lindsey, our graphic designer, and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something better!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline (words under name):

What you currently have written is “Associate Broker at Real Estate One” and you definitely need something better and attention grabbing. Please use this outline instead:

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

or

Want ________ WITHOUT ______?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

About section:

What you currently have is “Have property for sale? Most money, less time, less hassle. We have the same goal.
          Message me at 231 883 8267.” and this is not what we want you to have.

Remember, this is a sales letter. You do not have enough information. PLEASE go back through the lesson.

It should look something like this:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcustexada/

Please refer to this profile from other realtors in the program. Copy the FORMAT/outline and pay attention to the way they lead you through their profile.

Look how he details HOW he helps his clients, WHO they work with, etc.

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions 🙂

Stan Tornga
          Participant
            @stan@stantornga.com

@negeen-dargahi

Please review the changes in my profile.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stan-tornga-38577a/

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @stan-tornga! Nice job taking action on the revision. There are still some changes I’d like you to make:

Did you email Lindsey about your background banner image?? If not, please do so!

Zoom in more on your profile photo (there’s a lot of background space and hard to see your smiling face).

The Headline is good but take out your phone number – it does not belong in the headline. Your phone number should only be at the end of your “About” section at the end as the call to action.

How about THIS:

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Property WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In Michigan☆☞ Message Me!

About:

While this is a MUCH better improvement from what you did have, remember that this is a sales letter so you really want to speak with your readers and lead them through WHY they should work with you.

You can check out Kent’s to see what I mean –> https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

If you want, you can actually copy his outline and add your own information to it!

Call to action is needed because having your contact info isn’t enough to get them to contact you.

Try:

If this sounds like you and you are READY to sell your property for TOP dollar, give me a call at _____ or shoot me a message today to see if we are the right fit!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.