Sharon Tuckman
      Participant
        @sharon.tuckman@gmail.com

Please give me feedback on my profile

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-tuckman-a5638227/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @sharon-tuckman! A really nice job on your profile! Your formatting and content really shine… great work on keeping

it about your clients! Now, a few things to revise:

Headline (words under your name):
          I love what you’ve started but I wanted to make it a bit more specific to your clients. How about this —->

Need To SELL An Inherited Property Quickly For The Best Price? ☆ EXPERT Estate Sale Realtor In Chicago Area ☆☞ MSG Me!

^ please copy and paste in your ‘headline’ slot

Summary:

When you say “I can help.” Change to —-> “If this sounds like you… don’t worry. I know EXACTLY how to help you.”

Instead of “my pledge for sellers” Change to —-> WHAT I DO FOR MY CLIENTS:

You also copy and pasted ^ that section TWICE on your profile, please take the 2nd repeating paragraph out. Proofread!

I really want you to communicate with your readers. Why should they work with you? Do you have any stats to provide??

Lastly, your call to action needs to change to this —–>
          If you’re wanting __________ then give me a call TODAY at ______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by n d.
      Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.