Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Problem with linkedin profile accelerator, blank

6 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Brian Wilson 4 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Brian Wilson
      Participant
        @brianwilson@johnlscott.com

@negeen-dargahi  @matt-barcus

I’ve been spending a lot of time on my linked profile using accelerator tool, I saved it and then saved again before exiting and today it is totally blank.

Feeling low and now starting over.  Is there a better way to do this so I don’t lose hours of work and creative thought/effort. Serious hit to the momentum

Brian Wilson

Charley Kyd
        Participant
          @kyd@exceluser.com

I had exactly the same problem! So this morning, I did everything in Word.

Then I discovered that several sections are mandatory. Worse, some of them were blank again, even though I filled them in earlier this morning. So about an hour ago, I filled them in again and then immediately tried to submit my profile. And that worked.

Brian Wilson
          Participant

Yeah, that’s what I was afraid of.  My shirt is wet with sweat….spent so much time and thought and now not sure I can recreate as good as what I had.  Thanks for responding

-Brian

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @brian-wilson and @charley-kyd — so sorry to hear about your work not being saved! I’ve made sure to notify @matt-barcus about this.

In the meantime, we’d appreciate it if you opened up a separate word document to put your answers in. This will help you continue to progress through the material.

Once you add all the content in to the word document, add it to your actual LinkedIn profile and then submit for review.

Thank you!

Brian Wilson
              Participant

Thanks for the response. I did cc Matt on this issue as well.

I did redo everything as best I could and am working on my Linkedin site.

I strongly recommend that you do the same thing with the Linkedin Profile Accelerator that you did with the Avatar creator.  Just include downloadable document that has all of the sections listed and recommend doing it in Word.

The time I lost was a huge momentum killer.

Thank you

Brian Wilson

Matt test
                Keymaster
                  @matt@coredm.com

@brian-wilson @charley-kyd @negeen-dargahi

The issue with saving your progress should now be resolved. Appears to have been a bug with the vendor software and had to get a custom patch to correct it. I tested saving data in multiple different forms last night and they all are now saving properly for me.

Matt

Brian Wilson
                  Participant

Good Job!

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.