Dashboard Forums High End Client Program General and Technical Support Questions Posting on other’s company post page

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Mary palys
      Participant
        @mpalys1956@gmail.com

I would like to post 2 pictures, and the HomeSnap link of a new listing on the Monument Monday page of National Society of Professional Surveyors, property listed is in 2 New Jersey Counties, passing over the monumented line, would be of interest to this (huge) group. How do I do that? How can I get my completed percentage past 11%?

Attachments:

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mary-palys, thank you for your question! We recommend just posting your progress and feedback here in this website, we recommend sharing other information on your linkedin.

In order to increase your percentage…

Please watch the orientation training video in Module Getting Started. Then, you will go in to Module 1: Mindset and Momentum. Each lesson you complete, you will click on the gray box to indicate you have completed the lesson.

The orientation training video will help you navigate. If you have other questions please let me know!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.