Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Please ReviewLinkedIn Profile update review

15 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Barbara Klasic 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

Barbara Klasic
      Participant
        @bklasic@cox.net

WHAT I DO IN A FEW WORDS

I deliver to you in depth services with a Plan to get your home sold for Top Dollar!

Essentially…

I can help you with getting your house SOLD and be assured with confidence that it will be with integrity and for the price your Home Deserves. I will be working for you and with you every step of the way through closing!

WHO I WORK WITH:

I work with people like you looking to Sell your home for Top Dollar!

HOW MY CLIENTS BENEFIT:  As my client, you will not only get my promise to walk you through to the close. But you will ALSO be getting offers presented from qualified buyers who are ready and willing.

The way I operate for you is a little different from most Realtors! As the former CFO of a multi-million dollar building material and manufacturing company, I understand information is power. You will receive statistics with selling strategies, and I push to act fast and deliver results for YOU.

This adds a “less STRESS, more time for you” approach to buying/selling properties.

This is NOT a plea for MORE business.

This is ME helping you gain COMPLETE control of your time during this process.

If you want to work with an agent who understands business has a great team that wants to help YOU not about the her bottom line, delivering what YOU want, while keeping the stress end as seamless as possible,

If you’re READY to Sell your home or want to consult on preparing your home to be listed give me a call TODAY at 602-989-5768 or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @barbara-klasic! Would you mind putting this in your profile so I can see it in its entirety? Thank you!!

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

@barbara-klasic, can you send me a link once you put this in your profile?? I’d love to provide some feedback. Thank you!

Barbara Klasic
            Participant
              @bklasic@cox.net

https://www.linkedin.com/in/barbara-klasic-1322a53a/

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @barbara-klasic! Nice job revising your profile – few things:

Please email our graphic designer and have her create a background photo for you.

All you have to do is:

Email her at Lindsey@coredm.com and tell her a little about your field of business and what you would like and she will help create that for you!
                  Also, if you can attach a copy of your LI profile photo in the email as well, Lindsey can add in a white background for your profile photo so it really pops! Just ask her to do this as well as the background.

Headline:
                  I like your headline, but if you added WHERE you help clients, that would be better. Like this:

Want ______ WITHOUT __________ ☆ EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ MSG Me!

Summary:
                  Really nice start! For your first sentence instead of

“I deliver to you in depth services with a Plan to get your home sold for Top Dollar!” How about:

“I deliver top-notch services and a fully customized plan to get your home SOLD for the best value!”

Barbara, there are a LOT of “i” and I want you to replace that with YOU. Address the readers so they are fully interested. Keep it about them.

For Example:

Instead of having:

“I can help you with getting your house SOLD and be assured with confidence that it will be with integrity and for the price your Home Deserves. I will be working for you and with you every step of the way through closing!”

Try:

“Selling your home is my TOP priority!

You will be assured 100% of the way with full confidence that your home will not only be presented to QUALIFIED buyers… it will be sold for top dollar!

What’s better?

You’ll be in the loop every step of the way through closing!”

**see how much better?? Go back through your summary so it is as powerful as the above ^^^

Please tag me in your revision!!

Barbara Klasic
                Participant
                  @bklasic@cox.net

WHAT I DO IN A FEW WORDS
                  I deliver top-notch services and a fully customized plan to get your home SOLD for the best value!

Essentially…

Selling your home is my Top priority!

I deliver top-notch services and a fully customized plan to get your home SOLD for the best value!
                  What’s better?
                  You’ll be in the loop every step of the way through closing!”

WHO I WORK WITH:

I work with people like you looking to Sell your home for the best Value!

HOW MY CLIENTS BENEFIT: As my client, you will not only get my promise to walk you through to the close. But you will ALSO be getting offers presented from qualified buyers who are ready and willing.

The way you will benefit from working with me is a little different from most Realtors! As the former CFO of a multi-million dollar building material and manufacturing company, I understand information is power and will provide you with the information you need to act fast and deliver best results for YOU.

This adds a “less STRESS, more time for you” approach to buying/selling properties.

This is NOT a plea for MORE business.

This is ME helping you gain COMPLETE control of your time during this process.

If you are READY to Sell your home and you want to work with an agent who understands business, has a great team that wants to help YOU get to your bottom line, while keeping the stress end as seamless as possible, give me a call TODAY at 602-989-5768 or message me here on LinkedIn to set up a consult on preparing your home to be listed and to see if we’re a good fit!

Barbara Klasic
                  Participant
                    @bklasic@cox.net

Hi Negeen,

I sent you my updated try. I wanted you to know that Lindsey worked on my photo with the white background and it would not upload on LinkedIn. I have been able to use it on other sites which is great but not Linkedin. I was supposed to have Matt look into why and I never did:( I will ask her about background.

Thanks for your help.
                    Barbara

n d
                      Keymaster
                        @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @barbara-klasic! I’m glad you are getting your background photo changed! Oh no! Hm, could you email Lindsey and let her know? Maybe the photo is too large or too small. See what she says!

Please let me know (tag me) when you’ve revised your profile based on my feedback 🙂

Barbara Klasic
                      Participant
                        @bklasic@cox.net

Hi,

I updated the profile and pasted into a response prior to the message you just answered.

Tks

n d
                        Keymaster
                          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @barbara-klasic, consider implementing some of the re-written feedback as it’s very important.

Your headline needs to be more specific, this will help attract the right clients.

Want ______ WITHOUT __________ ☆ EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ MSG Me!

Summary:

I still feel you need to change your first sentence to grab your reader’s attention immedietly, consider:

“I deliver top-notch services and a fully customized plan to get your home SOLD for the BEST value!”

Instead of saying:

“I can help you with getting your house SOLD and be assured with confidence that it will be with integrity and for the price your Home Deserves. I will be working for you and with you every step of the way through closing!”

Try:

When you work with me, you will be 100% confident in getting your house SOLD…

AND

I help YOU sell your home for the price it deserves!

Yes, you read that right!

You will be taken care of throughout the ENTIRE process! No more waiting hours for your realtor to call you back!

Break up some of the thick paragraphs and once you make the changes above, you’re good to go!

Barbara Klasic
                          Participant
                            @bklasic@cox.net

This is my updated profile. https://www.linkedin.com/in/barbara-klasic-1322a53a/

Please let me know what you think.

Thank You!

Barbara Klasic
                            Participant
                              @bklasic@cox.net

I have attached the file Lindsey sent for the white background photo but it will not upload to Linkedin, Lindsey suggested Matt look at it.

Let me know
                              Thanks
                              Barbara

Attachments:

n d
                              Keymaster
                                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @barbara-klasic, this looks SO much better! Nice work! Have you emailed Lindsey about your background photo?

@matt-barcus, Barbara has been having trouble uploading her image onto LinkedIn – I figured it was the size of the photo and had her email Lindsey and ask. Any advice on this?

Barbara Klasic
                                Participant
                                  @bklasic@cox.net

Thank you and Yes I have emailed Lindsey and Matt.

Matt test
                                  Keymaster
                                    @matt@coredm.com

@barbara-klasic  @negeen-dargahi

Barbara,

I checked my email and didn’t see any emails from you regarding the above.  However, I looked at your picture you attached and it exceeded LinkedIn’s size requirements.  I have adjusted it to fit and also made it to be square (as LinkedIn recommends that too).  I will make sure Lindsey is aware of this…I’m not sure why she sent it to you that large.  See attached image here…and download it and see if you can now upload it!

Matt

Attachments:

Barbara Klasic
                                    Participant
                                      @bklasic@cox.net

Thanks Matt,

That worked! Have a great day!

Viewing 13 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.