1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

anna mari Losito
      Participant
        @realtorannamarie@gmail.com

<p class=”p1″>Attorneys/Investors:/Financial Planners/Estate Planners/Builders/</p>
        <p class=”p1″>1. What’s your core business for 2018?</p>
        <p class=”p1″>2. Great. What clients do you like working with?</p>
        <p class=”p1″>3. Excellent. Do you ever work with clients that need to sell their property?</p>
        <p class=”p1″>4. Fantastic. if I could help your clients sell their property, would that make your job easier? or If I had a way to make your job easier with your clients who need to sell their property, would you be interested?</p>

1. Great, Let’s chat for a few minutes to see if it makes sense for us to work together- what’s a good time window for a brief call?
        2. Perfect, what’s your mobile?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @anna-losito! A really nice job on your 4 questions! Below I’ve re-written them so it’s easier to read.

Q1: Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?

Q2: Nice! What clients do you enjoy working with?

Q3: Excellent! Do you ever work with clients that need to sell their property?

Q4: Fantastic! If I could show you a way to help your clients sell their property AND make your job easier… is that something you’d be interested in?

Q5: Perfect, what’s your mobile?

Anna, let’s see how these do for 2 weeks. Please send out 17-23 Q1 out daily as the minimum, you want to really send lots of Q1s out!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.