3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Roger Hartley
      Participant
        @rhartley@ccigloans.com

<header class=”summary__header pp-section__header”>

About

</header>Want to close commercial loans without full doc in a short period of time? Call today to discuss any non owner occupied purchase or refi loan. Nationwide funding! 978-490-4273.

For all your investment property purchase or refinance mortgages, Commercial Capital Investor Group is who to turn to. We can save you time, effort, and money. As a correspondent lender for large hedge funds, we offer private (not hard money) 30 year fixed rate loans on many types of properties without all the hassle.

• Multi-family
        • 1-4 condos including non-warrantable
        • Mixed use
        • Retail
        • Industrial
        • Corporate facilities
        • Air BnB
        • 24 Month Fix and Flip

As a private lender, we focus more on the property’s value and revenue generating potential than the borrower’s personal income and credit. This allows us to close more loans for you that most conventional lenders can not do, resulting in more transactions and more profits for you.

We are a nation-wide lender and can loan up to $5 Million per transaction.

With fifteen years’ experience in the mortgage business, along with a long career in real estate development, management, and brokerage, I will bring the highest level of competence and professionalism to each and every deal. With my expertise in construction, jumbo, and conventional loans, as well as investment programs I will make a valuable member of your investment team.

For a personal consultation, please DM me on LinkedIn or call me direct.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @roger-hartley, are you able to send me a direct link to your LinkedIn profile so I can provide you full feedback?

If you don’t know how to do that, here’s how:

• go to linkedin.com
          • click on ‘me’ and ‘view profile’
          • once you see your linkedin profile, copy the address bar
          • come back to HECP (app.hecp.com) and paste the address bar here so I can go straight to your profile

Thank you 🙂

Roger Hartley
          Participant
            @rhartley@ccigloans.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/roger-hartley-a21ab07

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @roger-hartley! Nice work taking action on your profile!! Below are my comments:

*important* you NEED a profile photo and banner image. Please upload those asap.

If you email our graphic designer, Lindsey, she can actually create a banner image for you based on your field of business!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline (words under name):

What you currently have written is “Loan Officer at Commercial Capital Investor Group” and what we teach in the program is to have an attention grabbing headline like this:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

please fill that out and use it ^^

About section:

(please look back over this lesson)

Your call to action is in the first few sentences and it needs to be at the very end of your message.

There needs to be better information and better organization to lead them effortlessly through your sales letter.

Please refer to these profiles from others in the program. Copy the FORMAT/outline and pay attention to the way they lead you through their profile.

They detail HOW they help their clients, WHO they work with, etc.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcustexada/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

I would also avoid having a list or bullet points list as it isn’t as beneficial as writing it out.

CALL TO ACTION:

You’re on the right path!!

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.