https://www.linkedin.com/in/megankent/

Megan Kent
        Participant
          @megkent@mac.com

@negeen-dargahi @kent-littlejohn

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @megan-kent – did you see my feedback on your other post??

Megan Kent
            Participant
              @megkent@mac.com

Yes I did – thank you very much @negeen-dargahi. I made some of the changes. I still need to get you my photo and deal with the background photo.  I am struggling with cutting it down/changing further and could use some help!

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @megan-kent! Definitely – our graphic designer, Lindsey, can actually help you with both. She can resize, edit, or customize any image for you.

She will also make you a custom banner if you need it.

Here is her email: Lindsey@coredm.com

Megan Kent
                Participant
                  @megkent@mac.com

OK @negeen-dargahi @matt-barcus – I will be in touch with Lindsey today.  I was looking for some actual coaching/editing on my copy.  Matt told me when I signed up that you guys would help me with this!  I do need assistance and would very much appreciate more concrete editing ideas.  Is this possible?

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @megan-kent! Yep – here is your initial profile feedback –> http://app.hecp.com/forums/topic/linkedin-profile-review-40/#post-44360

You still need to implement the changes to your headline, based on the feedback I left you on my initial review.

I’m glad you’re reaching out to Lindsey for your custom banner!!

Your changes to your summary look much better. There are still a lot of “my” so I challenge you to replace that with “you”.

For example:

My passion is using my brand-building expertise to serve entrepreneurs and business owners who need a silver bullet, and can’t let anything stand in the way of their success. You build your business, I’ll guide you in creating an Irresistible Brand, one that’s firing on all cylinders by working in sync with the way the brain works.

Changed to focus on THEM and less on you:

When clients like you, work with me, I use my brand-building expertise to serve entrepreneurs and business owners who need a silver bullet, and can’t let anything stand in the way of their success. YOU build your business, I’ll guide you in creating an Irresistible Brand, one that’s firing on all cylinders by working in sync with the way the brain works.

Megan, everything else looks SUPER!! Good job taking action 🙂

I hope this addressed any of your concerns – did you have any other specific questions?? I just wanted you to make some tiny tweaks on verbiage but overall, everything looks a lot better and ready to go once you make the tiny changes above.

Megan Kent
                    Participant
                      @megkent@mac.com

OK @negeen-dargahi. I’ve made more edits. I think it’s getting much better!  I still haven’t heard back from Lindsey.

n d
                      Keymaster
                        @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @megan-kent – thats odd! She’s usually very responsive. If it’s been longer than 48 hours, please cc me in the email you send her.

Negeen@coredm.com

Megan, it looks great but switch the WHO AM I to “HOW I HELP CLIENTS” and then “WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU”

OR

Move the who am I right before your call to action. The focus predominantly needs to be on them and less on your credentials, as this is a sales letter.

Also… I decided to give you another option for a headline. See if you like it.

Headline:

Want To ACCELERATE Your Brand’s Success WITHOUT Wasting More TIme? ☆ Expert Brand Builder And Brand Coach ☆☞MSG Me!

Once you switch those two around and consider updating your headline, you should be good to go!!

Megan Kent
                        Participant
                          @megkent@mac.com

Thank you @negeen-dargahi – really appreciate the input!!!

Viewing 9 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.