1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Tom Simon
      Participant
        @tom@techfeats.com

Please let me know what I can improve at https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomwsimon/

I don’t have any clients, so I really don’t have any examples to give except for one business I have definitely helped (my mother’s banquet center). I can show SEO results and a great web site, but it’s not in the correct niche.

Thanks!

Tom

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @tom-simon-2-2, no worries if you don’t have a client (yet). Go through the Client Avatar IMAGINING who you would love to work with. That should be helpful!

First off, welcome to the program and nice work taking action on your profile!

Below is my feedback on changes I’d like you to make:

Your profile photo is with your head turned. Could you upload an image of you facing the camera? This will help be more personal. Once you do that, you can email that photo to our graphic designer, Lindsey, and she can add a white background for you.

Lindsey@coredm.com

I don’t like your background photo very much. I’d also like you to email Lindsey, and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something better!

Headline:

Good headline!! Very attention-grabbing!!

About section:

Okay so you’ve got some GOOD content but what I find will help your message accelerate is better organization of your points.

I’d actually like you to copy Kent’s entire profile About Me section and add some of your content to it. This will really help you have more content in your sales letter, which is necessary because yours is quite short. His outline is what we teach in the program!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Once you do this and make those changes, let me know and I’d love to take another look 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.