1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Richard Farb
      Participant
        @richardfarb1@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi

30 SECOND INFOMERCIAL

Are you overwhelmed with the stress of moving?

Is moving putting an emotional strain on your family?

Are you dreading a time-consuming buying or selling process?

If you answered, “yes” to these questions, you came to the right place!

Hello, I’m Richard Farb and here to take the stress and anxiety of your real estate needs out of your life and save you money.

You are going to need someone to handle the smallest of details to make sure your move goes smoothly and cost effectively.

You need to be focusing on YOU INSTEAD of searching and negotiating.

Whom DO I WORK WITH? Individuals, Families, Investors, and Companies

I know what you are thinking…

Well Richard, if I don’t know the area or live out of state, will you still work for me?

How about this answer?

ABSOLUTELY!

You need someone with local knowledge to give you the information needed to make decisions that best suit your family.

If you’re ready for a STRESS-FREE move, then message me here on LinkedIn.

Anonymous
          @

Hi @richard-farb, This is a fantastic start! There are only a few things I’d like to adjust so it sounds more smooth and natural when you’re recording.

Change: “Hello, I’m Richard Farb and here to take the stress and anxiety of your real estate needs out of your life and save you money.”

To: “Hello, I’m Richard Farb, and I’m here to take the stress out of moving and ultimately save you money!”

Change: “You are going to need someone to handle the smallest of details to make sure your move goes smoothly and cost effectively.”

To: “You are  going to need someone to handle the smallest of details to ensure your move is smooth and cost-effective”

Take this sentence out: “Whom DO I WORK WITH? Individuals, Families, Investors, and Companies”

The rest sounds great! Nice job Richard!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.