Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Please review my revised profile

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Kammy Thurman 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Kammy Thurman
      Participant
        @kammy@equinemarketingsolutions.com

Thanks! https://www.linkedin.com/in/kammythurman/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @kammy-thurman, this was a pleasant surprise!! Way to go on revising your profile to really target your perfect client!

Send over your profile photo to our graphic designer and have her add a white background for you!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Great headline!!

Summary:

Your summary format looks great, but there are a few things I want you to change about the text:

When you say:

WHAT I DO IN 10 SECONDS:
          “I help you get MORE customers that are MORE valuable with no-hype, high-engagement, trust-building copy and strategy that do a better job of selling.”

Let’s break this down into a short and sweet sentence so you can later elaborate on like this:

WHAT I DO IN A FEW WORDS:

I help YOU get MORE customers with an increase in engagement and a unique strategy for increased sales.

Essentially…

You will get ________.

^^ See how short and sweet that starter sentence is? You can change it of course but compare it to what you have. Really want to make it less complex for them.

Next:

Instead of asking the question: “What would you like to do with your business?”

How about: “Are You READY For:”

Everything else looks super!!

Kammy Thurman
          Participant
            @kammy@equinemarketingsolutions.com

Hi Negeen, thanks and will do! 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.