Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions please review my revised profile

7 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Roger Keeton 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Stacey Grant
      Participant
        @stacey@staceyogg.com

Here is my revised profile for review.  https://www.linkedin.com/in/stacey-ogg-grant

Roger Keeton
        Participant
          @rkeeton30@gmail.com

Grant , could you help me understand why you sent me this . I get this from other memebrs as well and I was not given a heads up on that I would be sent these   . So I really pay them no attention!

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

@roger-keeton, this is a forum where people will post on certain topics, that’s just the way the post is coming in! Sorry if it’s caused any confusion. Pay attention to a post that directly tags you in your notifications 🙂

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Great work @stacey-grant! Just make sure your call to action with your phone number is the last thing they read! Nice!

Thomas Rasmussen
              Participant
                @tom@tomrasmussen.com

Hi,

I liked it.  There’s some corrections that need to be made, such as

….. the purchase has changeddramatically. ……

I have helped hundreds of people ……..

GOOD JOB!!

Roger Keeton
                Participant
                  @rkeeton30@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi  Yes ,  I gt multiple notifications from different memebers asking me to give feedback on their linked in . The issue is I’m still trying to work on mine!!!

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

@roger-keeton – this is a forum which means the current topic is “review my profile” and multiple members have asked for feedback. You must have clicked “notify me via email for replies to this post” on one of your posts which is why you’re getting these notifications. Just ignore them until you are needing feedback.

Roger Keeton
                    Participant
                      @rkeeton30@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi
                        THANK YOU  I APOLOGIZE IF I’M A LITTLE OVER THE TOP   It’s diffucult to ignor them when they are in my notifications  could you please give me the step by step insructions on how to unotify my self from these   (check my linked in profile feedback ) . Because i;M NOT AVLE TO GIVE THEM FEEDBACK BECAUSE I’M STILL A NEWBIE MYSELF. I STILL WANT TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE RELATED TO ME .

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.